Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*NSFW* NEED ADVICE NOW plz FRIENDS WIFE WANTS ME tonight *NSFW*

OK quick run down.

My buddy is married. His wife is hot as fuck. They tried to get me and my ex to mess around with them all the time, and I don't mind tag teaming a bitch but when i'm dating a girl NO OTHER MAN touches her.

Well he's at work now. She told me he has always wanted her to mess around with me. And he HAS told me that before. He's also said (BTW they are freaks so this is all true I swear) that he doesn't care if she messes with other guys while he's gone as long as they don't fuck.

She want's me to come up now. And i fucking want to go up now but does this seem sketchy to anyone else?!?!?! Ask questions and I'll provide more details
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

and your sitting here why?

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Because.... IDK!!!

Well, heres some more shit.

He tried to get my ex to go play with them when we broke up, so I don't feel ALL that bad letting his wife cheat on him, but still I know it's wrong.

However, they both have told me they want me to mess around with her. OH AND I GOT CB7TUNERS BACK I JUST TOLD HER TO SEND ME PICS SO ILL POST EM UP IF I GET ANY
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
        and your sitting here why?
        ^^^^^
        Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post

His wife is hot as fuck.
        pics!
        EDIT: damnit. beat me to the send button

Comment

she's sending one now. Better be a booty pic she's facking fine!

Comment

she's sending one now. Better be a booty pic she's facking fine!
            well if they have such an open relationship, be like "hey man your girl is hitting me to mess around with, i know how you feel about it, so still kool?"
            if he says no, then be like just fucking with man lol!!!

pics=awsomeness

Comment

*waits for pics*

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                *waits for pics*

If they're both cool with it, why not?

He's also said that he doesn't care if she messes with other guys while he's gone as long as they don't fuck.
                So..... free BJ's?

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

damn it's all fucking blurry... fuck fuck fuck lol. She had to take a pic of a pic. This is such a great night. I've wanted to fuck her for like 4 years. And my other girl is coming up now haha. Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post

If they're both cool with it, why not?

So..... free BJ's?
                    For me it's anything I want. I can PIITB if I want. theyve both said it before. I thought they were joking but she's telling me now they were serious

Comment

damn it's all fucking blurry... fuck fuck fuck lol. She had to take a pic of a pic. This is such a great night. I've wanted to fuck her for like 4 years. And my other girl is coming up now haha. Life is good
                      pics or ban

Comment

Nooo nevermind I can't post this pic. I can't believe I'm even going to fuck her haha this is out of my norm. Or what has been my norm lately anyways

Comment

post it!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                            post it!
                            x2

Comment

You think in years to come when u guys all get drunk together and someone drops a "I fucked your wife" that there won't be any drama? Bad Idea man. Unless you really don't care about either of them that much and they're both allowing it but I wouldn't expect to have too solid of a relationship with either of them after that... If they're freaks let them be freaks...unless you are too then u can join them. Maybe ur next girl will catch that same friends eye and he'll want to have the favor returned...you really wanna deal with all that crap? Just keep it in the spank bank and let them do their own swinger thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X