Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M.I.A. but I'm back after a long hiatus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M.I.A. but I'm back after a long hiatus!

Yes Breezie is back. I've been gone since January trying to get myself together after I had a life changing experience. I've been through a totaled car, lawsuit, 7 deaths 5 of which were dear to me, house fires, family issues, friends, you name it I've been through it. I took some time out to myself to gather myself and figure out some things. After being gone for so long and taking a step back I can say I'm starting to see things and also understand a lot better. I keep my personal life offline. There are a select few that know what goes on in my life daily. I've noticed how negativity can bring you down and keep you down so negativity is not what I want or need in my life. As most of you that are around me know that I have constant migraines from day to day and I am also loosing a massive amount of weight all at once. I have made a doctor appt to see what it is so that I won't be like my sister or mom's best friend. My mom has scared me shytless because of what happened to them she wants me to get checked to make sure there's nothing seriously wrong with me. I'm not going to get into dept about what I've been through but that's a quick run down of everything. So with the quick run down said if you have any questions you can ask and I'll reply accordingly..

Originally posted by Juice21
    thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
    Originally posted by GameChewer
    Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Hi Mami, Nice to hear from you. Welcome back
    Accord Of The Month January 09
    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Glad you're back and all is well
      My Car
      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Glad you're back. Im sorry to hear about all of that trauma you've been through. I pray things only get better for you from here on out!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Welcome back .

Comment

Wow breeize... I didn't know you went through that much... I'm really sorry.

Comment

Hey boo, glad you're back...you need to talk, call/text me. Your message on FLAccords kinda flipped me out ya know. I can relate on the headaches, trust me. We'll talk later

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

Glad you're back and so sorry to hear about everything.

I think a lot of people on this site could learn from your post. Everyone seems to be having a tough time, your showing them that not only can it be worse but that they can get through their shit too.

Good luck at the Dr.s
                "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Hi Breezie. I don't know you, but welcome back

Glad to hear you keep your personal life off the interwebz, but I think talking about personal feelings and experiences with others whether face-to-face or online can make you feel better, granted you're receiving the right advice, and not being slandered in any way.

Wish you well

edit--get your migraines checked out!
                  Last edited by DJ metadelic; 04-10-2010, 12:27 AM.

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                  X