what my friend said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what my friend said

Swap an H22 head with F22 bottom block and a H22 transmission. You'll be pushing as strong as an H22, but with better sleeves and rods.

If you want a better transmission, you can look into H2B connector plates that'll allow you to connect a b16a2 transmission to that sucker.

That swap will probably beat most k20 civics.

all of what you said, or heard, is false.

doing that head swap will put your AROUND 8 or 9 to 1 compression.
    jdm h22 is 10:1 - ish. so no, it wont be "pushing as strong as" an h22.

i dont think h2b kits work in our cars, due to the tranny mount. someone correct me if im wrong.
    for the cost of the tranny and the kit, you could find a LSD h22 tranny,

and just by putting a b16 tranny on your car, doesn't automatically mean you can beat 2500 pound cars, that make 200ish HP.

edit: and there is tons of threads already on this topic.
    after 2 years, you would think you would have found the search feature.
    Last edited by noobcake; 04-06-2010, 02:21 AM.

Comment

the search feature just isnt JDM enough. it should be changed from the word SEARCH to CLICK ME I'M JDM

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

bigger Combustion chambers doesnt net you more hp...and a h22 head has a bigger one than the f22. so by doing this you actually lower compression ratio which ultimately lowers hp.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I say go for it. You're obviously never going to learn anything from anyone on the site. The Frank (G22 or G23 usually is what it's called on here because G comes between F and H) motor has been discussed DOZENS if not hundreds of times. Maybe you can bolt it up to the tranny you fried and get it working again.

Comment

Are you trolling?

Comment

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Oh god, not to stray off topic but damn it Mike, hope Kevin doesn't see that.

OP, K20 swaps or k20 civics are, imo buckwild nasty. Not sure that the G22 would live up to it? ehh but idk. And what's this H2B plate? Guess I've been out of the aftermarket world for quite some time now aye haha.

life is good.

Comment

Have yall considered that this post might be sarcasm????? Kinda like the one where I asked about where my VTEC fluid goes???

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                    Are you trolling?

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                    LMAO made my fckin day dudes..
                    ANyway doing this of "what your friend said" would be risky and IMO I'd rather play it safe.

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                    Have yall considered that this post might be sarcasm????? Kinda like the one where I asked about where my VTEC fluid goes???
                    ...maybe. What if my Vtech fluid is black? Should I change it?
                    Last edited by Djmoua; 04-06-2010, 09:17 AM.

*Needs*
                    -New shocks
                    -Struts
                    -Drop
                    -Cleaning
                    -New Tires/Wheels
                    -New Window Tint
                    -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Well, yes I had considered that he was being sarcastic. Every car uses blinker fluid right? I guess my noob question, (embarrased about this), is: where does it go? I can't seem to find the reservoir anywhere. I heard that new cars, now come with recirculating fluid, so that the blinkers don't die out, and you never have to replace it.

See, it was easy for me to be sarcastic as well, but the thing is, some of the stuff he's posted has been at least to me, kinda serious so I dunno shag lol maybe

life is good.

Comment

accord=inspire? please do this

Comment

accord=inspire?, ignore what everyone else in this thread has said.

I'm not going to give you any information. I am going to give you 3 things to look into. Research these things. Learn. Come to your own conclusion.

1) Why are the F22's sleeves better? What makes them different? What's wrong with the H22's sleeves?

2) How does an engine's compression ratio affect it's power production? How would this headswap affect the engine's compression ratio?

3) How are the transmissions attached to B and D series engines configured? Other than a mounting plate and a custom mount, what else would you need to do to install one in a CB7?

Find the answers to those questions. Use that knowledge to answer your own question.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            accord=inspire?, ignore what everyone else in this thread has said.

I'm not going to give you any information. I am going to give you 3 things to look into. Research these things. Learn. Come to your own conclusion.

1) Why are the F22's sleeves better? What makes them different? What's wrong with the H22's sleeves?

2) How does an engine's compression ratio affect it's power production? How would this headswap affect the engine's compression ratio?

3) How are the transmissions attached to B and D series engines configured? Other than a mounting plate and a custom mount, what else would you need to do to install one in a CB7?

Find the answers to those questions. Use that knowledge to answer your own question.
                            but searching is hard.......

Comment

lol i just got bored and figured out how accord=inspire? got his name

Comment

Working...
                              X