need some college financial help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need some college financial help

does anyone know of any sites where you can apply for grants and such? i know my fasfa gave me like 3 different grants but, i had heard people talking about sites that have like tons and tons of different grants you can apply for.

anyone know of these or what did you all do for grants?
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

FAFSA gives federal aide and loan.
    Depending on your savings fafsa do gives alot for a year.
    I mananged to scoop out $5,600 on federal aide this year.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

my fafsa report says i am eligble for $2550. mainly because im 18 really havent had a job or anything along those lines. but i can get low interest loans and it says i may be eligible for other federal,state, institutional grant/scholarships.
      You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
      Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

no one knows of anything of which i speak of?

Comment

i would love to find some grants... i think in the end, i'll be repaying like 20k after interest and crap. Help me out too people.

Comment

my college will be 22k a year for 4 years= 88k. well see how much all my aids and everything takes care of. hopefully its a big junk lol

Comment

that's not too bad. I'm looking at double that for grad school... more if I fall to the temptation of going to Princeton or UPenn... I have no idea how I'm going to pay for it!

Look into grants and scholarships. Look into getting employed by the school. Very often, you can get some of your tuition completely covered if you're working for the school. What school are you going to?

Comment

pennsylvania college of technology for plastic and polymer engineering

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  that's not too bad. I'm looking at double that for grad school... more if I fall to the temptation of going to Princeton or UPenn... I have no idea how I'm going to pay for it!

Look into grants and scholarships. Look into getting employed by the school. Very often, you can get some of your tuition completely covered if you're working for the school. What school are you going to?
                  Go to UPenn.

FAFSA told me Im not getting anything.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Working...
                  X