Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is everyone always surprised to find out I'm only 20?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is everyone always surprised to find out I'm only 20?

I've gotten various PMs and forum posts along the lines of, "You're only 20?!" They especially come around my birthday, I've gotten one for each year, just about. "You're only 16? You're only 17?!!?! You're only 18?!"

They seem to occur quite frequently, and I was just curious about why people are so surprised? So let's hear it, folks. What's so surprising about my finding out my age?
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Nothing to me.

Im only 16 ( Almost 17 in 20 days )

Comment

OMG are you 20. Thats awesome. I was 20 once.
      1993 Accord EX
      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
        OMG are you 20. Thats awesome. I was 20 once.
        Errr...yeah. Not quite the answer I was looking for, haha. I just don't get why people act so shocked.

Originally posted by Gemini
        Are u seriously only 19???
        Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
        You're only 21???????????????????????????????????????????????? ????
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Im about to be 21. Been a part of this forum since I was 17 I think....

Comment

You're only 20?!?

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

it's cuz of your screename probably...it's got pirate in it. and pirates are old...

it's like if a girl had hannah montana in their screename you would think she was 10-17 or so, but in reality the bitch might be 42 or something

Last edited by cvc7chris; 03-31-2010, 05:35 PM.

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

im 19 turning 20 soon lol

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                  I remember being 20.

I don't remmeber

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                    You're only 20?!?
                    I see what you did there...

Shall we discuss?

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                      I see what you did there...

Shall we discuss?
                      It really doesn't come to a surprise to me. I figured you were in the 18-23 range.

Maybe people think you're older because you actually know what you're talking about 99% of the time.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
                        it's cuz of your screename probably...it's got pirate in it. and pirates are old...

it's like if a girl had hannah montana in their screename you would think she was 10-17 or so, but in reality the bitch might be 42 or something

ahahahha
                        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                          It really doesn't come to a surprise to me. I figured you were in the 18-23 range.

Maybe people think you're older because you actually know what you're talking about 99% of the time.
                          That makes sense.

mebbe iz also cuz i dun speak like diz all duh timez do. that what it do for my age supize.

Comment

I have the same issue here, even more so since I work at a bank, setting up loans and accounts all day. I think most of it comes from how you project yourself and what level of maturity you think with and act with. because ALOT of younger morons out there give us maturer younge ppl a bad rap, as every young kid is a loud mouthed dumbshits. and when they talk to you and see you have respect, and the maturity level of an adult, ppl will think your older. that and on this forum post count means the world to some people, and you CANT EVER get a lot of posts and be an uninformed youngen, you must be an older O.G. still in the game lol.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Working...
                            X