Weight loss thread - progress / tips / success stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hooray for no smoking.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa View Post
      I know what ya mean.

I went on a temporary health-food/exercise stint about a year ago (lost 25 lbs, gained most back :/ )

I remember going to a fast food joint for the first time again, and having an all-too-familiar horrible stomach feeling after eating it. Should've been the red flag to keep me on track, but with full-time school and full-time work, I found it hard to maintain my regimen.

Still same work/school situation, but I'm MAKING time for my health. It's what's most important to me.

PS: I haven't smoked any herb in almost a month!!! , and over a year without a single cigarette!!!!
      Dude thats what Ive noticed is key to actually loosing weight....dont smoke herb (oddly enough i did 20 min ago lol)....but when if I smoke lots of it daily Ive noticed that cuz I just eat anything...ill put on like 10 pounds rapidly.

Im 5'8 and I was up to 145 a month ago....had to quit smoking cuz of job demands (i still dabble here and there as Im not fully back to work yet) and went back down to my standard 135 that ive been since I was 16.....i didnt do anything to loose the weight tho....just ate better i guess

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Start here

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157266

Comment

You know my standings on that subject.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
          X