punk ass police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, Punk ass Police.

I don't see how he could have handled that more reasonably. He didn't hurt the dogs at all. He didn't pepper spray them, shoot them or run them over. How could he have been any more sensible?
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Holy shit... this was in Chattanooga.
      The dog is a Pit mix, and his name is Winston.

The dog is a puppy, no more than 10 months old. All he was doing was playing... and the cop going back and forth definitely didn't help.

The brown dog was playing/nipping at Winton's neck WHILE he's pulling on the front bumper. If Winston was doing this out of anger, he'd have turned around and did the same thing he was doing to the bumper to the brown dog's neck.

McKamey's animal shelter picked all three of them up that same day. 2 days later they released all 3 to their owners after non of them showed any signs of aggression.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
        he let the dog rip his bumper off and chase him off down the street, if that was a person they would have caught the beat down of a life time. i would have left off a few rounds in them... but thats just me.
        why so then you can make a thread about the punk ass asshole cops who hurt a poor dog? That would be all over the news with asshole people saying the cops are dicks.....

Comment

Whatever happened to old dog whistles?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
            taking a bite outta crime. McGruff would be proud

When K9 s Strike back!!!!
            Nerotenzo@aol.com

Facebook me

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Nerotenzo

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
              why so then you can make a thread about the punk ass asshole cops who hurt a poor dog? That would be all over the news with asshole people saying the cops are dicks.....
              Werd. It's just like a seasoned deputy told me, "With people you arrest, they're innocent until proven guilty. With us, it's guilty until proven innocent." No matter what, people will bitch about cops and say negative things about cops out of hatred and jealousy.

Comment

Originally posted by According2Aaron View Post
                Werd. It's just like a seasoned deputy told me, "With people you arrest, they're innocent until proven guilty. With us, it's guilty until proven innocent." No matter what, people will bitch about cops and say negative things about cops out of hatred and jealousy.
                QFT.

Just remember that police are the ones that will pull you out of your burning car if you run out of talent. Police are the ones who will arrest that drunk driver tonight that could have been destined to hit you head on and kill you. Police are the ones that have to charge into hostage situations and take control when a disturbed man takes his family hostage at gun point. Police are the ones who catch that 17 year old kid going 120 on our streets when he can't control a car properly at 60. Police are the ones that wake up every day and go to their jobs knowing they could get killed doing the right thing. Police are the ones that protect everyone.

Yeah, Punk ass police.
                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
                  QFT.

Just remember that police are the ones that will pull you out of your burning car if you run out of talent. Police are the ones who will arrest that drunk driver tonight that could have been destined to hit you head on and kill you. Police are the ones that have to charge into hostage situations and take control when a disturbed man takes his family hostage at gun point. Police are the ones who catch that 17 year old kid going 120 on our streets when he can't control a car properly at 60. Police are the ones that wake up every day and go to their jobs knowing they could get killed doing the right thing. Police are the ones that protect everyone.

Yeah, Punk ass police.
                  thank you! Im so tired of all the BS cops take

Comment

thank you! Im so tired of all the BS cops take
                    Dude honestly me too. My dad was a cop for years when I was younger, and he's going back on the road as a police officer in 2 weeks. Everyone wants to say fuck the police, because they are uneducated. They think a police officers job is to write tickets and harass ricers. Well honestly, traffic law enforcement isn't even half of a police officers job. Sure, they can write you a ticket for speeding. BUT they also get the DUI's off the road, they save lives, protect freedom (on a smaller scale then the military, albeit) and then, like it's not enough that they risk their lives EVERY day for me, you, and everyone else, people go around saying fuck the police, calling them pigs and starting threads with titles like these. It's horseshit, and it needs to stop. But it won't. Not until one of these, "fuck the police" bandwagoners flips their car at 120 and a state trooper pulls him out of a flaming twisted wreck, performs cpr and gets the ambulance there in time to keep him alive. Maybe then they'll wake up.

You think it's easy to be a police officer? Do you want to get hated for your job? Your family harassed because you do what you do? Tell a parent at 2:30 am that their baby is never coming home again? Confront a drug dealer? Walk up to the window of a car with tinted windows for traffic violation when there could be a gun against the glass waiting for you? Do you want that job?

Didn't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
                      Dude honestly me too. My dad was a cop for years when I was younger, and he's going back on the road as a police officer in 2 weeks. Everyone wants to say fuck the police, because they are uneducated. They think a police officers job is to write tickets and harass ricers. Well honestly, traffic law enforcement isn't even half of a police officers job. Sure, they can write you a ticket for speeding. BUT they also get the DUI's off the road, they save lives, protect freedom (on a smaller scale then the military, albeit) and then, like it's not enough that they risk their lives EVERY day for me, you, and everyone else, people go around saying fuck the police, calling them pigs and starting threads with titles like these. It's horseshit, and it needs to stop. But it won't. Not until one of these, "fuck the police" bandwagoners flips their car at 120 and a state trooper pulls him out of a flaming twisted wreck, performs cpr and gets the ambulance there in time to keep him alive. Maybe then they'll wake up.

You think it's easy to be a police officer? Do you want to get hated for your job? Your family harassed because you do what you do? Tell a parent at 2:30 am that their baby is never coming home again? Confront a drug dealer? Walk up to the window of a car with tinted windows for traffic violation when there could be a gun against the glass waiting for you? Do you want that job?

Didn't think so.
                      Thats how I feel 100%. Im tired of when I tell people Im in training/school to be a trooper they feel the need to start bashing cops and telling me Im gonna be a dick. Yea some cops are dicks, but so are some truck driver or school teachers. If you have one bad teacher do you claim all teachers in the world are dicks and assholes. These people are risking thier life every damn day for your ass. Tickets is like 1/4 of the job of a officer. Most the job is spent keeping the peace and keeping upset citizens happy. Why are some cocks dicks? Well maybe b/c they go from call to call where people are at the worst of their emotions thinking the cops are either not doing enough or doing to much. They deal with shitty assholes that flip cause they got a ticket for their cannon size muffler and tinted glass and cause it not fair! Im going to be risking my life to help keep people safe and Im fine with that. Im not asking for a damn medal but how about some damn respect. I think if you diss cops that you should be added to a list and when you call for help for anything the cops should not come and let you suffer and die......then again cops wont do that cause they will help whoever whenever. Wow what fucking pigs....

I vote for a rule that if you bash a cop you get banned 1 week automatically.......
                      Last edited by Bcozzi71; 04-01-2010, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Thats how I feel 100%. Im tired of when I tell people Im in training/school to be a trooper they feel the need to start bashing cops and telling me Im gonna be a dick. Yea some cops are dicks, but so are some truck driver or school teachers. If you have one bad teacher do you claim all teachers in the world are dicks and assholes. These people are risking thier life every damn day for your ass. Tickets is like 1/4 of the job of a officer. Most the job is spent keeping the peace and keeping upset citizens happy. Why are some cocks dicks? Well maybe b/c they go from call to call where people are at the worst of their emotions thinking the cops are either not doing enough or doing to much. They deal with shitty assholes that flip cause they got a ticket for their cannon size muffler and tinted glass and cause it not fair! Im going to be risking my life to help keep people safe and Im fine with that. Im not asking for a damn medal but how about some damn respect. I think if you diss cops that you should be added to a list and when you call for help for anything the cops should not come and let you suffer and die......then again cops wont do that cause they will help whoever whenever. Wow what fucking pigs....

I vote for a rule that if you bash a cop you get banned 1 week automatically.......

Second the motion, but it'll never happen lol.

And that's why everyone should respect police more. I can sit here and say FTP all day, bash them, flip them off, but if I dial 911, they'll be there in seconds. It's just ridiculous what they go through in a day. Good luck man, your patience will be tried. But it's worth it to make a difference.

Comment

Working...
                        X