Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can haz moral dillema?

So, interesting moral dilemma here.

I just barely got my new Texas drivers license (only temp at this point) and I noticed something. They put down my birthday as being 10 months earlier than it actually is (instead of Dec. 89', they put Feb. 89'). Don't ask how, I don't know.

Anyways, my moral dilemma is this. Technically, according to my license (assuming it's the same when I receive the actual license), I will be 21 years of age and legal to buy alcohol. Do I use said license to get into bars/buy alcohol, or do I be a good boy and let the state know and have it corrected ASAP?
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

TRY to use the earlier birth date!

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
    "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

use it. notify them when youre actually 21

Comment

use it! wait till the real one(plastic one) gets in the mail and then keep that one, then go down to the dmv request a new one with correct birth date......then use the one that say your 21 when ever you need to go buy booz or get into a club, and use it for that and only that. then keep the correct one on you as your normal daily i.d., toss the incorrect one in dec. when you realy turn 21 win win!

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Id just use it, and get it corrected when your actually 21. Just have another form of identification in case you need something with your official birthdate.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

You're only 21???????????????????????????????????????????????? ????

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              use it! wait till the real one(plastic one) gets in the mail and then keep that one, then go down to the dmv request a new one with correct birth date......then use the one that say your 21 when ever you need to go buy booz or get into a club, and use it for that and only that. then keep the correct one on you as your normal daily i.d., toss the incorrect one in dec. when you realy turn 21 win win!
              This man knows how to do it.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
              I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                You're only 21???????????????????????????????????????????????? ????
                Almost, but not quite. I'm only 20.
                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

this is some shit that never happens in reality... i say take advantage. its like the bank having a error in ur behalf. or like a unicorn u hear about things like happening but they never really do. if u do keep it please be responsible with it tho...

"Tucking tires and wires."
                  The Chronicles.

Comment

Their fault, not yours... take advantage.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Yep.

Their screw up, not yours. Im not sure of the legalities though. You could always play dumb though.

Use the "fake" one for booze and only booze and the real one for everything else. When you REALLY turn 21, go get it fixed. If they ask, say "I never really looked at it until i was close to my 21st birthday..."

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

fuk it! they messed up! tell em after you turn 21!! u can say, u didn't notice, cuz really who looks at the date on their license to check their own BDAY! haha!

-LoS
                        " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

Ha ha ha a .. I totally forgot about the drinking age there.

Wehn I lived in TX I used to go to a liquor store where the guy had been to Canada .. he figures since I was old enough at home I was cool.

I say just rock the shit outta the one with the wrong birth date on it.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                          dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Get drunk foooo

Comment

Whatever alcohol you buy, buy it with cash. Don't leave a paper trail

Comment

Working...
                              X