Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wallets

yup a topic on wallets

so I go this old wallet that Ive had sense middle school. but the plastic card holder flaps have all broken apart to the point where I cant hold anymore cards. so where can you get that piece again? also whats the name of it?

& just for fun, what wallets you guys rock?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

yeah I had this Vans leather wallet...best damn wallet ever...till I lost it.

I have another leather one the wifey got me, one of the buttons broke off, and now the cc slots have come un-stitched...nowhere as good as my vans wallet. I could tell the quality difference, this one was "soft"er

I don't use those plastic picture holders

I don't like cloth or cloth like wallets, I love leather ones! I hate zippers and velcro, I like the buttons
    ____

Comment

really skinny wallet. fits a few cards and thats it. i use to rock chains but have since stopped since they always got caught on stupid shit and snap

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Burberry wallet

Comment

I have a carbon fiber wallet. The things pretty cool. This is basically what it looks like. I'll throw an actual pic of mine up later.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.html/r...3?a=B002UGB0Y2

Comment

i have a dussault wallet, love it, black leather with skulls and wings imprinted all over it.

on the side note, anyone with a wallet thats velcro...LOL...ive seen guys at clubs before with those things, when they open that shit that velcro noise is INSTANT anti poon hahahahaha
            ..[CB7][STAR]..
            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Hand made leather wallet I bought up in Cleveland, Alabama. I love that damn thing. lol
              -Will

Comment

i have a polo wallet, my ex made me buy it 4years ago, the clear plastic covering my license has turned yellow already. i still hate her for making me buy it, paid 50bucks for it

Comment

I rock the half-fold. I cant stand that tri-fold shit. Fucks up my money.

It's a GEORGE special from Wally World. Had it for over 5 years now and it still makes my money smell like leather. AHH!!!!

Not sure what that plastic thing is called but im sure you could go to a Wal-Mart or some place like that, go to the wallet section and "find one laying on the floor" Cameras arent near sections right next to the dressing rooms...SHHH!!!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I have a leather wallet from Italy (brought back from when my mother traveled there.

The brand is Rialto Italy. I couldn't find any pics of the exact one online, but it appears that Rialto Italy products are anything but cheap!!!! I didn't know it was such a good wallet!

I'll take a pic later

Comment

I use a money clip that holds cards. I haven't carried a wallet in years.

Comment

I used to rock a chain, and id like to bring it back, but they get in the way and snag on shit. I want one, but i wanna keep it short.

Ive never been pick-pocketed(knock on wood), but if it ever did happen, i guess it'd be a good thing to have.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                          I used to rock a chain, and id like to bring it back, but they get in the way and snag on shit. I want one, but i wanna keep it short.

Ive never been pick-pocketed(knock on wood), but if it ever did happen, i guess it'd be a good thing to have.
                          "I'm 29 years old still wearing the wallet chain, like I was 28" (Five Iron Frenzy... I had to... )

Comment

But im only 25.....

Comment

I need to get a wallet made from the foreskins of 100 japanese men...can't get more jdm then THAT!
                              ____

Comment

Working...
                              X