Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

damnn, just caught my dad with my GF!! need opinions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damnn, just caught my dad with my GF!! need opinions..

I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thang, nice rack, tight ass, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on holiday for a few days, come back and something just doesn't seem right. I asked my Father if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when BAM clear as day, right in my Kitchen I catch my Father red handed with his meat in my GF!!

I was pissed, told him to get his meat out of GF and GTFO, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb..

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF and about 10 minutes ago my Father had the audacity to ask me how my GF has been, when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.

Should I get off the computer and start swinging at him?

OR

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

Here's pics of my GF for you guys as I know you'll ask..

http://www.flyingcracker.com/Images/gfchamp.jpg

I think you should get a black one. I'm not a fan of the white ones.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
        I'm not a fan of the white ones.
        Liar.

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
        Should I get off the computer and start swinging at him?

OR

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

Here's pics of my GF for you guys as I know you'll ask..

http://www.flyingcracker.com/Images/gfchamp.jpg
        Damn y0! That's a fucked up link for one. I lol'd. But it's fucked up that they would both do that to you. Fuck him for trying to fuck her and fuck her for being a ho.

If you live with him, which im guessing is the case. I'd get out for a bit. I couldnt stand to live around either one of them after something like that. Especially when he asks how she's been? You should've said, "I dont know, you tell me. You had your dick in her last..."

+1 for using, and spelling, "audacity" correctly.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

ive read this somewhere on here before .... any1 remember ?

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

No.....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I lol'd! For a minute, I thought maybe Turbo Dave had hacked your account, though.

tear2two - Ummm. CustomLowz maybe? It seems like his style.

Comment

hmm ... maybe a de ja vouz moment ..

anyways .. just leave her and forgive ur dad.. hes blood , even though wat he did was fucked up hes your father. leave that piece of trash a lone and move out .

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                  Damn y0! That's a fucked up link for one. I lol'd. But it's fucked up that they would both do that to you. Fuck him for trying to fuck her and fuck her for being a ho.

If you live with him, which im guessing is the case. I'd get out for a bit. I couldnt stand to live around either one of them after something like that. Especially when he asks how she's been? You should've said, "I dont know, you tell me. You had your dick in her last..."
                  Uh... I think you got the punch line but missed the joke.

Comment

Would be fucked up if she came up prego.

Comment

This had a bigger rack and will never cheat on you!

Comment

Ha ha, everyone laugh at Mike....

Somebody hit me with a billboard-sized facepalm, please.

I just now got it. The whole "nice rack, tight ass" thing is what made me think of a woman.

I thought he posted a pic of the grill to say she did nothing but cook for him....

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                          Ha ha, everyone laugh at Mike....

Somebody hit me with a billboard-sized facepalm, please.

I just now got it. The whole "nice rack, tight ass" thing is what made me think of a woman.

I thought he posted a pic of the grill to say she did nothing but cook for him....

LOL!

And man, I just got it. Hangover FTL.

Comment

Im not hungover though. I just thought Maple was being witty in his terms...

....dammit.

Comment

When I first saw the subject, I felt a little ackward, like that kind of ackward where you see so something, youre not suppose too.

Comment

Working...
                              X