Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics from our Niagara Falls trip (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics from our Niagara Falls trip (56k warning)

Here are some pics from me and my Fiance's (yeah, she is no longer my girlfriend, she said yes) Niagara Falls trip...

Me and Liz from the balcony of our hotel room

Me

Me and my friend from the Rainforest Cafe

Falls from Skylon Tower

From the window of our hotel room

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

very nice pix, i never realized how beautiful it is. Is Liz showing yet? She's very pretty and welcome back
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

She is showing a little bit, she is into her 3rd month now. They say that for the most part, the sickness feeling doesnt last much longer than the 3rd month. I hope that is true for her, she has been feeling like crap as of late.... Its good to be back, thanks!

Comment

welcome back bro, nice pics, glad u had a blast. Congrats on the fatherhood and the marriage to come, youve got a beautiful bride

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Welcome back Ken...I knew things would work out for you.

That's such a beautiful view. Makes me want to travel a little.

Comment

congrats on the engagement.

you look different than i imagined... more mature, and a lot taller.

favorite pic of the bunch:

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Thanks all! Yeah, it was a good time... The mist from the falls froze on everything, so it made for some nice pictures! If you all are looking to go sometime, now is the time to go, it isnt busy and the prices are really cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by thewoahna

Me and my friend from the Rainforest Cafe
                Wait...which one is you?

Awesome pics!! See...I like it when I don't have to say "no pics no care" It makes it easier on all of us. Wait...maybe I do like saying it....

Maybe more pics of fiance?
                Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

ya....nekkid ones!!!

oh and, niagara falls is a sweet place. I went in the Summer and it was busy as hell. Next time I'll go in the Winter cause as you say the prices are lower and such. Plus, the ice looks neato on the lightposts and such.

Q: Did you stay or go over to the Canadian side?? I stayed over there as much as possible, to stay away from that goddamn street with lame chain stores, etc. AND they sold bongs on the Canadian side

Comment

Yeah, we stayed on the Canadian side for 2 nights... had a package deal with the hotel... 2 nights, dinner one night, breakfast both mornings for @22o and ass you can see from the pics, the view from the room was amazing.

Comment

nice pics, hope you enjoyed it.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

woooahhh na...nice pictures...nice girl too , good job.

Comment

Beautiful site man welcome back too dude we missed you here..( I had no idea you were gone) and congrats on the engagement man..wish you many more good things to come.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                          X