How much can I get for my CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should really consider building it.

It's such a perfect platform. Do the CB7 whore swap (H22), then suspension, then wheels, then maybe lip. Some interior work, lights, and you've got the cleanest accord on this site.

I know you don't want to build another accord, but fuck man, that thing is sooooo perfect it's just beggin for it. I seriously would buy it in a heart beat if I was closer and could afford it. If it was mine, I'd do the slowest buiild in history. Just take a long time and make something crazy out of it. Just my .02 though.
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Yea but if I do all that....then I am just like everyone else Everyone on here is dropped, lip, H22, etc.
      VIP Status.

Comment

Thank GOD I'm not the only one who noticed!! No offense to the people with that stuff but EVERYONE does it so I figured I'd suggest it.

IN THAT CASE...

Build the F22. Build the trans. Find a body kit that doesn't make ducks puke. Mold it all on. Find rare wheels. Bag it. Do the whole interior in Gucci. Haha, be creative man, that car is a clean sheet of canvas just begging for you to make something beautiful out of it.

Honestly, that's one thing I don't miss about accords. Everyone does the same thing. I can see why they do it though. It's cheap, easy, and does look good. But it's annoying seeing the same thing over and over. Please don't be offended guys, I DO like all the h22 set ups and lips, etc. I just don't want one anymore. My next accord (hopefully I have another soon) will have a body kit. It will have a flushmount wing. It will have chrome wheels and fresh paint. And I'm gonna love it just because it's different.
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
          My area $500-$1000
          *cough* low baller *cough*

from the looks of it 2000 maybe 2500

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
          X