Teen secks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teen secks

I'm 24. Not old by any means, and I still have yet to learn a lot of stuff about life, whether fun and awesome, or shitty and depressing. I feel like when I was 14 or 15 years old, having sex was a big deal still. Nowadays there's kids humping just because they're bored. And pregnancy 14-18 is on the rise substantially. WTF!? 14!?...wowie.

My little sister is a goody two shoes. Hopefully she makes good decisions, I expect my parents to lecture her, not me, so I'm counting on her to listen. What are your opinions? some of you are parents, and how do you feel about "the right age" if you're not religious and believe in specific values.

life is good.

I dont believe there is a certain age where we can universally say that we are ready for sex. I think it depends on the maturity of the individuals. By maturity, I mean that the individual knows and understands the consequences of sex (protection, pregnancy, stds, ect) and is fully capable of handling those consequences in a mature way. I grew up in a southern protestant church where we were taught sex is bad. I don't consider myself religious at all though. This is just my way of rationally thinking.

That age may come at 16, 25, or hell, I know people that are 30-somethings and are still not mature! lol

But 14 is to young, just because they are hardly mature enough, and thats too young to be tied down with a kiddo when they're still kids themselves! Insane!

When I have kids, some of this may change but having no kids this is how I feel.

You see models at every car show.
    But have you ever seen a model that actually takes the car she built to a show?

Comment

Well, as a teenager I felt like there was a lot of pressure on to to having sex early. As I reached my 20's the pressure became less and I didn't chase after as much. Probably because I was more comfortable with myself. I think everyone has different times, but I really think that to enjoy sexual relations, you have to be ready and comfortable. If there's too much pressure the enjoyment won't be there. Now I am 30 and have been with my girlfriend for over 4 years, so I kind of forget what the anticipatory feeling of a potential sexual partner feels like, but I know it's a good feeling.

SOLD!!
      Boosted H22
      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

My youngest sis is 16. She started having secks at 14.
        Back when I was 14, we called those girls "hoochies"
        they grew up to be "sluts".

My lil sis is not a slut, (that I know of) but most of her friends are sexually active too.

I did not pop my cherry until I was almost 18. I waited till I found a nice guy that i cared about and thought "deserved it". I have never regretted it.

I have boys, and my oldest son is going to be a looker. My biggest concern is teaching them the value of the "right" kind of woman.
        One with self respect.
        I will tell them, "Any girl that will "throw" herself on you, thinks very little of what she is giving you."

I don't think it helps that they make little girl clothes that say provocative things across the ass. Things like "sexy bitch" on a tot tee make me want to vomit.
        I heard a word for it: "prosta-tot".

Makes me wanna slap a mamma.
        Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by 1BadCB View Post
          I mean that the individual knows and understands the consequences of sex (protection, pregnancy, stds, ect) and is fully capable of handling those consequences in a mature way.
          But thats just it. Due to society and "MTV", lack of teaching or from friends or a combination of everything, kids learn, nowadays, at an early age, what sex is, how to do it and that it feels good. "Sorry, i cant hear you talking about STDs and pregnancy because im too busy being rebellious, angry and trying to get laid.."
          Some kids, maybe even "most" kids know about these things and they still do it. Kids know drugs are bad and cost money and can do damage but they do anyway. Im not comapriing sex to drugs, although, for some sex IS an addiction. Im just saying that kids are told what is right, what is wrong and that there are consequences to certain actions. Some listen, some dont.

Originally posted by LadyG94CB7 View Post
          my oldest son is going to be a looker.
          Do you mean he's cute or he's going to look at girls...? Either way, it made me LOL.

Im in the same genre in that, when i was 14, maybe 1 out of 30 kids my age were having the secks. It seems that as i got older, the ratio got closer and the ages of those doing it got younger. When i was 14, being 17 or 18 and prego was a little crazy. Now, the "norm" is 16.

Also, and this is just me playing devil's advocate or what have you, but studies have shown that it's our food. 100 years ago, girl weren't having periods until they were 17, 18+. Now it's pushing 10 or 11. Not that having your period makes you wanna have sex, but it brings on those hormonal changes. Girls, and boys, are developing faster and at a younger age. I knew a girl who was born and raised in England and she said that they refused to eat our beef because of the hormones we pump into our cows.

I just know that it seems that we dont do alot to stop "sexy images" or just arent doing alot to ensure our kids arent exposed to stuff like that, yet when they start doing the dirty and getting prego, we wonder how it happened. Just like the generation of kids now who are fat, lazy and think it's okay to talk back. They have the internet, fast food and parents who dont beat them, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I have used the term prostitot on here a number of times.

As far as the right age...there is no right age. Everyone matures at different paces. A girl thats 14 may be mature enough to make that decision, while another at 24 may not be. There is nothing that says what age is the right age. The laws saying a certain age of consent is HORSESHIT. All of it. Just another way to control everything we do.
            VIP Status.

Comment

i remember my first time. i was sort of depressed. the only part i actually liked was getting head. the rest was more like exercise and im lazy as fuck

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Jeeze. I sure as hell wasn't getting any when I was that age. I was still playing with my hot wheels. And playing figurine battles with my friend.

Can you believe the ish he tried to pull? He was Batman and I was Iron man. and this Mo'Fucka' says "Peeewwww Laser beam, you're dead"

And I was like WTF. Batman doesn't have a laser beam, so I'm not dead.

Tried to steal my Rice Kripsies too.

...Bitch.
                Last edited by Makaveli2k; 03-24-2010, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Being in high school myself i know what your talking about. People thing they are big and cool for having sex with a girlfreind that they dont even like . Kids these days are fucking pricks and douche bags and i hate to be a part of this generation.

Comment

i didn't have sex till i was 22 and i met her online. Looking back and knowing what i know now.. wtf was i thinking?

Comment

Dag I remember those days. Man when was in school girls that were barely 13 were off fucking. Hell when I turned 16 I had girls that I talked to on a random basis wanting me to come to their house (mind you they were like 14) and basically "hang out" until their parents got home. Bitches be horny nowadays.

Ever had one tell you they like to dry hump stuffed animals.

Comment

I would say 18 is a reasonable age. You're legal, and it's time to start figuring things out. Time to have a child though, well, when your financially stable to live on your own.

My first time was when I was 16, and I don't regret it. However, I wish I would have waited. Oh well.

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
                        aww_shiet
                        91accordexr33

Comment

I'm 24 and I have not had sex. It'll be in August when I get married lol. However my sister has already had her first child and she's 18 just out of high school. She was actually pregnant in high school but didn't tell anyone until a little after she graduated.

I think the teen years is not quite a safe time for people to start having sex. Understanding the risks of sex isn't the same as actually being ready. My sister has only worked at McDonalds as of yet, and on 7.50 an hour, it's almost impossible to make ends meet. Her boyfriend lives at home (she now lives with him) and just got laid off at the gas station he used to work at. I've worked more hours last year alone than they have combined in their lives.

They weren't ready, I think the risks of sex in the teen years not only affects you and your partner, but you have to look at your future kids too. Condoms break (so I hear) and even if they don't break there still isn't 100% protection against pregnancy. Birth control is the same. I want to say it's like 98% or something like that. Anyway. my point is that even with birth control, it is possible to have sex and it's good that they use it but they have to be prepared for what happens when things aren't just fun and "safe."

My sister can't go to college now because she's a stay at home mom with a partner who lives with his parents and doesn't have a regular job or future right now.

It's rough as hell.

I also want to be with only 1 woman in marriage. That's another driver for my decision not to have sex. My decision not religiously based.
                          Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Everytime I saw this thread title, I thought it said "teen sOcks". I was wondering wtf it was all about. lol

My first time was when I was 15. I regret it now. Oh well.

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamW View Post
                              I'm 24 and I have not had sex. It'll be in August when I get married lol. However my sister has already had her first child and she's 18 just out of high school. She was actually pregnant in high school but didn't tell anyone until a little after she graduated.

I think the teen years is not quite a safe time for people to start having sex. Understanding the risks of sex isn't the same as actually being ready. My sister has only worked at McDonalds as of yet, and on 7.50 an hour, it's almost impossible to make ends meet. Her boyfriend lives at home (she now lives with him) and just got laid off at the gas station he used to work at. I've worked more hours last year alone than they have combined in their lives.

They weren't ready, I think the risks of sex in the teen years not only affects you and your partner, but you have to look at your future kids too. Condoms break (so I hear) and even if they don't break there still isn't 100% protection against pregnancy. Birth control is the same. I want to say it's like 98% or something like that. Anyway. my point is that even with birth control, it is possible to have sex and it's good that they use it but they have to be prepared for what happens when things aren't just fun and "safe."

My sister can't go to college now because she's a stay at home mom with a partner who lives with his parents and doesn't have a regular job or future right now.

It's rough as hell.

I also want to be with only 1 woman in marriage. That's another driver for my decision not to have sex. My decision not religiously based.
                              Dude, that's awesome! Good for you.

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                              My first time was when I was 15. I regret it now. Oh well.
                              I was 19. I dont regret who it was with, but...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X