Need to vent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to vent

So heres how my day was today. I got turned down at 5 interviews, my fiancee left me, I was supposed to go pick up a new motor for my civic, but my buddy bailed, I have absolutely no cash whatsoever, I missed my cell phone payment, I will probably lose my apartment in the next week or so and my car has quit moving all together.
    Originally posted by nine_deuce
    What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
    91 ex auto-sold!
    92 lx wagon-sold!
    92 ex parts car-sold!

I NEED ANOTHER CB PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE LOCAL!!!!!!!!

Whore yourself out to 100 hot chicks for $50 each, or 50 fat chicks for $100 each. It's the only way.
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

I don't think that will work, but I'll try it.
      What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
      91 ex auto-sold!
      92 lx wagon-sold!
      92 ex parts car-sold!

Comment

I just really feel like a failure right now. I really want to quit society. Not suicide, but just leave society and live on my own in the woods somewhere.
        91 ex auto-sold!
        92 lx wagon-sold!
        92 ex parts car-sold!

Comment

Been there done that, it's much better to push on and go to 5 more interviews. Here is what I did a while back. Call up the 5 interviewers and ask them what it was that they didn't like about your interview. That way you can work on it for up coming interviews.

As for the faience that sucks to loose someone but remember there are others out there. If she didn't want to stick around during the rough times your better off without her. Find yourself one that is willing to be with you through it all.

Cell phone you can live without, a place to lay your head is not so easy to live with out. If your going to loose your apartment. Try finding a place you can crash for a while, friends or family. If it means moving that's not always a bad thing ether. New place to start.

Good luck and keep your chin up. If your into it going Monk might not be a bad idea these days
          MR Thread
          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

i dont even get interviews. i have no friends, no chance for a girlfriend. lol. i basically have to live off of people like a fucking leech, i hate it. i know how you feel about wanting to quit society.
            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Having been in a situation close to yours (Same shit+kids) I am going to tell you what you need to do.

If you are going to lose your apt you have 2 options.
              1. Storage unit your stuff, (some run $1 for the first month specials) and get your car running. Sleep in the car, @walmart, other public 24 hour areas or friends yards. Every day walk around the area and look for any odd work you can find. Be creative about it.
              You can shower at campgrounds, truck stops, ect.

2. Abandon everything you own, and go to your local Mission. (Shelter)
              They will house you, feed you once a day, and help you get work. Sometimes within the Mission (yes, paid) and sometimes with partner companies.

I could not do number 2. I just couldn't bring my kids there. I did #1.
              Now mind you, my kids were babies, they DO NOT remember this, Thank God.

The biggest thing you need to do right now is take care of what you need.
              Fuck your fiancee (sorry, if that is harsh) because any REAL woman does not run out on her man when the shit hits the fan.

One of the best ways to know what someone is REALLY like, is to see them under stress. Often times it is HOW we handle these situations that determine the outcome, rather than the situation itself.

If you can manage, try to remember that you are more than what is happening to you right now. You are all the things you have already lived through, and all the things you have left to do.

Good luck Hon.
              Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Thanks for the support. And yes, I have to leave my apt by sunday. Its also really hard to find a job now since I will have no permanent residence, or transportation there. I had this exact situation happen to me a year ago. I'd just love to have one day where I can catch a break.
                91 ex auto-sold!
                92 lx wagon-sold!
                92 ex parts car-sold!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG94CB7 View Post
                  Having been in a situation close to yours (Same shit+kids) I am going to tell you what you need to do.

If you are going to lose your apt you have 2 options.
                  1. Storage unit your stuff, (some run $1 for the first month specials) and get your car running. Sleep in the car, @walmart, other public 24 hour areas or friends yards. Every day walk around the area and look for any odd work you can find. Be creative about it.
                  You can shower at campgrounds, truck stops, ect.

-snip- -snip- .
                  Its true, I posted about a Red Cb7 Coupe with Kansas lates that had Cb7tuner.com stickers, and he would do that. In the mornings, I would see his CB7, with him in it, in my parking lot at work. I would give him something to drink and something to eat because he was on a rough patch and he owned a CB7.

But then at night, he would be either at the Wal Mart Supercenter or the Wal Mart Nerighor Market, ( I only know this cause I brought beer) and he would be parked way out in the corners of the parking lot. No one ever bugged him.

Then about 3 weeks ago, lost track of the guy, and t hen just this past sunday, past him on the road way. Looks like he's on better times, cause he got 4 new tires ( he was riding on 3 donuts) and he no longer had the clothes rack on his B pillars.

Comment

Well, I'm currently in the McDonalds across the city from my old apartment. Feeling pretty hopeless right now.
                    91 ex auto-sold!
                    92 lx wagon-sold!
                    92 ex parts car-sold!

Comment

i hope your buddy is GIVING you the motor free. otherwise your just digging yourself deeper in the empty hole. GL . my suggestion is to not only move on but just move somewhere else where jobs are plentiful. i dont suggest louisiana
                      frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

I read not too long ago about this kid that was living in the woods/cave for many many months, cops were trying to find him I guess because he stole some shit or something but he was saying it is way better than living in society and whatnot. He could fend for himself, didn't have to deal with all the bullshit, didn't need money, whatever. I was thinking of escaping in that way.
                        VIP Status.

Comment

You should try joining a commune, seriously.

Live off the land, eschew society, and maybe get to boink some hippie-chicks.

Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

hippie chicks are gross...

Comment

I would dog a hippie babe if she shaved that bush.
                              VIP Status.

Comment

Working...
                              X