MADE in JAPAN ACCORDS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MADE in JAPAN ACCORDS.

I would like to know who here has their CB7 made in Japan.
    I know mine is, but all of my friends are made in the US. Why is that?
    I know they have factories here in US, like Ohio. But i thought they only Built Civics and SOME Accords 90-93. But i went to this parking lot to check first digits of VIN#'s. "1" means US and "J" means Japan of course. We saw like 7 cb7's and to my surprise only like 2 were made in Japan. So it got me thinking, who here has purely buiilt JDM cb7's. count me in .
    Japan
    48.40%
    U.S.A.
    51.60%

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
    I would like to know who here has their CB7 made in Japan.
    I know mine is, but all of my friends are made in the US. Why is that?
    I know they have factories here in US, like Ohio. But i thought they only Built Civics and SOME Accords 90-93. But i went to this parking lot to check first digits of VIN#'s. "1" means US and "J" means Japan of course. We saw like 7 cb7's and to my surprise only like 2 were made in Japan. So it got me thinking, who here has purely buiilt JDM cb7's. count me in .
    Mine was made in the OHIO plant, thats why I have the 10th anniversary edition.

Comment

honda of america here

Comment

mine is a JHMCB7!!!!

ps- make a poll!

Comment

Honda of Japan over here

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

I think cars that are made in Japan have Better Build quality. I have Two Nissans that were built in Japan and my Honda that was Built in Ohio, Just by the way everything works... even to how the door closes is much better on my Nissans. But the only way to prove this would be to have a JDM built Accord and a Ohio built accord and have them side by side and be able to tell which little things are better than the other.
            Originally posted by rickyduckworth
            i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

same parts same shit. no difference
              are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Originally posted by alb_accord
                same parts same shit. no difference
                I agree with parts thing, but what I said was "Better build Quality" meaning little things just work better.
                Originally posted by rickyduckworth
                i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

my cb7 is made in japan with the sitcker under the hood an everything to... i dun think it really matters where ur car is made from cus honda still has a quality control over their products to keep their name in good faith its just the drivers of the car mite be to abusive sometimes
                  So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Must be why my moms Civic rattles like a whiny little bitch on the highway. Must be why the RSXs interiors fall apart. Must be why my seats are so damn squeaky. Honda qc. Ha.

Sorry. [/rant]
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
                      Mine was made in the OHIO plant, thats why I have the 10th anniversary edition.
                      Thats right. The whole premise of the 10AE is to commemorate the 10 year anniversary of the plant in ohio.

Mine's a 10AE btw.
                      Last edited by ACCORDianate; 01-12-2005, 09:58 AM.
                      Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

JHM checkin' in. Apparently they have a plant in Mexico now..my friend's family has a 6th gen that's made there. Oddly enough his 7th gen is made in Japan.

Comment

My family has two CB7's, both made in Japan, with JHM #'s.

1991 Accord SE automatic sedan
                          1990 Accord EX manual sedan
                          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

i think you need to fucking down size that signatutre. i cant stand it when some ones sig takes up half of my web browser.
                            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

ehh ok

Whats it mean if yr vin# starts out ... 1HGCB7....?? OOOooo .. could it mean *Home Grown* ??
                              AHhhh Hhaaaa .. so I *did* choose the right screen-name afterall.

A Hui Hou !!!
                              Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X