north east storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

north east storm

so last weekend we had a lil storm here in the north east this is what happen to my back yard and i spend my whole weekend with no electricity and a pine tree fell where i usually park my cb7 lucky i was working .... same thing happened to u share ur pictures

yea i live in North Jersey too and its bad, was 20 mins late to work with all the damn closed streets! and so many of my friends power is in and out! and my attic Storm Window got blown off! WTF A STORM window gets blown off!! go figure! ill post a pic tomm of it!

-LoS
    " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

yeah i was late to work plus my room got flooded since is the basement and we had no power

Comment

Even southern NH has been getting it really bad, along the coast. Sucks.

life is good.

Comment

saw some pics of it on the news. trees down everywhere. thats why you dont see many regular trees down here any more. the city used to have them all over, but cuz of the hurricanes knocking them down on buildings/cars, people started replacing them. you guys up there should too lol

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
            saw some pics of it on the news. trees down everywhere. thats why you dont see many regular trees down here any more. the city used to have them all over, but cuz of the hurricanes knocking them down on buildings/cars, people started replacing them. you guys up there should too lol
            yeh but if we started cutting down the trees here in jersey, they wouldnt call it "The Garden State" anymore.

Comment

I'm not sure on the work truck/van on the far right... but I'd say that tree fell on the "best" part of your property.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I was working up in Bergen County today... I saw 3 houses with trees smashing through them. One BMW X5 crushed. A huge part of Englewood was without power (people had generators sitting in their driveways, with wires running into the house). LOTS of roads shut down due to fallen trees sitting in them.

I saw about 15 fallen trees in all.

We didn't get hit so hard down south. My carport nearly flew away, though. I have to tie that sucker down! I was down there holding it in place in the worst of it!

Comment

Working...
                X