Shitter's Wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shitter's Wall

Couldnt believe we didnt have a thread about this, lol.

For those that dont know, "Shitter's Wall" is all that awesome, funny, ignorant, racist, sexual stuff you see written on the inside walls of the stalls in public restrooms. Usually malls, movie theaters, large chain stores, etc.

Not really sure what im looking to make of this thread. Discuss?? Post pics of any you've seen or share stories of some you've seen.

I'd have to start off by saying i work with about 25 other guys and there's only one Men's Room. 4 stalls and yet there's a good amount of it. Most of it's just little drawings or quips that someone had time to do, but ive seen some pretty gnarly stuff before. Not at work, but in public bathrooms.

I love it and give thanks to those who enjoy destroying property one phrase at a time.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

I love the pics there. its like reading the comics as you pee

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

My brother goes to a college here and he keeps telling me about this one that's in a desolate bathroom. It's like corner of the building, 5th floor. He says there's a woman on her hands and knees, facing away, and underneath it says, "Tax Dat Azz". I need to get a pic of it, lol

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I saw one online (I think it's reddit). It was a drawing of a man around a coat hook.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
        -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Saw this in a Chinese resteraunt as a kid and its stuck with me through the years:

All Broken Hearted
          Tried to Shit but only Farted.

Comment

in one of the outhouses i used a few weeks ago (im a city worker so i do construction type work all over the city) i was pissing into the bowl and on the back behind the toilet in big black writing was:

DIRECT ROUTE TO INDIA
            |
            |
            |
            \ /

with the arrow pointing into the shitter hahahaha..i giggled
            ..[CB7][STAR]..
            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by TheFirstNutZo View Post
              Saw this in a Chinese resteraunt as a kid and its stuck with me through the years:

All Broken Hearted
              My dad told me that one when I was a kid... Regarding pay toilets "here I sit, broken hearted. Paid to shit, and only farted"

I saw one that was in a porta-potty in a park. It was basically a conversation between two guys. One guy called the other names, and they just kept writing back and forth to each other.

Also... this:

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                My dad told me that one when I was a kid... Regarding pay toilets "here I sit, broken hearted. Paid to shit, and only farted"
                my dad told me that one as well, only the one i was told was "here i sit, broken hearted, paid a dime but only farted, so next time i took the chance, saved the dime but shit my pants"
                ..[CB7][STAR]..
                MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

@ wall outlet

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by TheFirstNutZo View Post
                    All Broken Hearted
                    Originally posted by stewie View Post
                    "here i sit, broken hearted, paid a dime but only farted, so next time i took the chance, saved the dime but shit my pants"
                    "Here I sit all broken hearted, tried to shit but only farted.
                    So next time i took a chance, tried to fart but shit my pants."

I used to have a picture of an air freshener that had been drawn on and it was pretty funny.

I like when some idiot is like "Mike wuz here" and someone else writes "Mike is a f*ggit". Like Mike is gonna come back and be like, "I was here but not as a f*ggit!!"

Comment

i like to write "first!" in blank stalls.

in the computer science building on campus here, there is more than one stall with code written in it. i'm not sure whats worse, that they actually did that, or that i understood what some of it said!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                        i like to write "first!" in blank stalls.
                        awesome.

I don't know if I could ever do this, but a friend of mine wrote his ex's phone number on a stall door in a bar.

She had a bunch of creepy calls in a row, before finally changing her number

life is good.

Comment

Yeah, i understand some of the code people write. I just dont wanna be in that situation like in Dumb & Dumber; "Be here (this date, this time)" and you hear the door open and Bubba's coming in.

Comment

One I saw once as a young kid was, "Ronal Reagan for fact, peanut snorter!"

I don't know why it's always stuck with me, and I don't understand it either.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post

I like when some idiot is like "Mike wuz here" and someone else writes "Mike is a f*ggit". Like Mike is gonna come back and be like, "I was here but not as a f*ggit!!"

Dane cook

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                              -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Working...
                              X