Its F series time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its F series time

Ok, after having extremely bad luck with my last two D motors, I've had enough. I'm going back to what I started with in the Honda world, The F series. It will be going in my 91 DX Hatch. I want something different than all the B and H series swaps out there. I've been told that its pretty much the same as swapping in an H series. So heres what I know I have to do. Custom mounts or F/H Swap mounts, Integra axles, upgraded front springs to account for the weight, OBD0 to OBD1 conversion, Cable to hydro conversion, and rod to cable conversion. Need a good F motor to start with.
    Originally posted by nine_deuce
    What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
    91 ex auto-sold!
    92 lx wagon-sold!
    92 ex parts car-sold!

I NEED ANOTHER CB PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE LOCAL!!!!!!!!

Hell ya man im glad to hear that! That will be a bad ass ole whore with some bolt ons and a really good tune! What trans you going with?

Comment

Not sure. Probably whatever I can find. I can't seem to find any decent motors in my area. They all disappeared.
      What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
      91 ex auto-sold!
      92 lx wagon-sold!
      92 ex parts car-sold!

Comment

H23a tranny would be great if you could find one

Comment

Lol you should put your wagon motor in the civic if it needs one
          91 ex auto-sold!
          92 lx wagon-sold!
          92 ex parts car-sold!

Comment

Working...
          X