X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help me solve this riddle please

http://www.uoregon.edu/~hsirsa/ling150riddle/infix.html

go here and youll see the riddle.

this is a linguistic class. so if use linguistics knowledge and if the answer is a vocabulary word, think of latin/greek root words
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

someone?
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

unlettered means illiterate but the riddle still made no sense to me. i asked a few friends and they looked at me with a huge puzzled look as well. i really do hate riddles. let us know the answer if you figure it out!

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
      X