No announcement yet.

Jdm Engine Depot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most places will take care of the people that can go there in person. They don't want angry customers on their doorstep. They're better off pissing off people 1000 miles away.

Not being responsible for valve covers, I can understand. But water in the motor? That's like me selling you a car that has flood damage, and expecting everything to be ok.

Comment

i bought 2 motors from there and know about 5 people who have bought motors from there. I had no problems with my motors except the first was very dirty inside but that was my fault for not being more careful when picking the motor, my second motor was perfect inside and out because i was extra picky. but like some of the others have said i go in person and pick my motor from their stock.
      My Members Ride Thread

Comment

yea oneoffaccord also has picked up multiple motors from the without prob... they seem a little fishy when you go there... but i picked up my motor and inspected it, check my MR its very very clean but like deeve said they dont want angry customers at there door

^^MY OLD RIDE
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

I doubt it happened in shipping... It should of went from the truck it got picked up in to loading dock to truck to loading dock .......... When was the last time you have seen a shipping company not have a enclosed loading dock at there hubs.. So it should never be loaded or unloaded outside (besides your house)

Comment

Im not sure about the hole in the cover. I do know that if they dont make some kind of attempt to make things right, I WILL go to their door step in NJ. I need a little vacation.

Comment

Hmotors all the way. steve takes care of you. i got my motor for my lude from them.

Comment

Yea I WILL buy from them next time. Every motor that I have seen come from there was VERY clean and in stupid good shape. If I can get the shipping company to buy me a new motor then I will be getting one from there for sure!!

Comment

Working...
                X