Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What parts would you like for Fushigi R.E.S. USA to make?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think our cars lack a choice of aftermarket hoods...a BW2 would be nice...or the one ive been wanting is a small cowl induction

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Do you want a steel cowl induction hood or fiberglass?

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
        you guys have any suspension stuff available?

We're beginning to design a four point rear strut bar, and front camber plates

Comment

Dog box transmissions.

Nah seriously though, custom 5th gear or final drive for the H22.

ALL MOTOR MOUNT INSERTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CF body panels and lips.

Aftermarket fogs for all year 90-91 and 92-93.

More suspension options to stiffen chassis....

Comment

Camber plates and that 4 point rear bar sound nice And I'm totally into the Neuspeed style 4 point front bar for swapped CB7s. I really want a bar like that, but I don't really want to grind down my valve cover. If it would be possible to make it work with the hood clearance given I would love it!

Premade turbo kits for the F22 (and even the H22 in a CB7) would be great too. I know they exist already, but something tells me someone who actually cares about the car that the stuff is going into would probably make a better product.

How are you expecting to price things, Mark? I mean, I know it isn't cheap to develop brand new things, especially for a smaller company like yours (compared to the biguns: AEM, HKS, etc...) I know you can't make things dirt cheap if they're going to be quality, and I also know that your market will be smaller if you price things high. Most of the people that drive CB7s don't have much money... they would have more powerful cars if they could afford them! (well, not necessarily, but if you ask the honest opinion of the people here, I'm sure many of them would take an Evo8 over a CB7 if they could afford both...)

Comment

Originally posted by FushigiRES
              We're beginning to design a four point rear strut bar, and front camber plates
              how does a camber plate work?

Comment

I'm not really sure about pricing for these items at this point. But I know they won't be insanely high. You can tell that by our short shifter service, which is only priced at $45.00 . Prices are worked up once the engineering phase begins and construction prices are totaled.

Comment

usdm/jdm foglights would be sick.

i say you focus on performance parts though. for example;

camshaft regrinds
                  throttle body boring
                  customs ecu's
                  insulated intake maniifold gasket (like the IM gasket Hondata makes)
                  engine dampers and mount inserts
                  catch cans

make stuff people can afford, you should also think about "performance packages" like a custom regrind,bored tb, with IM gasket blah blah blah or cusom engine dampers and mount inserts...i dont know. ha.
                  Last edited by LX Rida; 01-11-2005, 11:19 PM.
                  92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

headstuds, 3rd, 4th, and final drive gear replacements cause even with the turbo my 3rd gear still feels way too long.
                    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

I would like to see more suspension parts. How about a front strut tower bar with a camber plated integrated into it? I like the idea of the rear 4 pt strut bar. Nice coilover kits would be cool. I will think of some more later.

Performance parts is another area that I think needs some attention. I like the idea of itb kits, the induction box, cams/camgears, exhaust products, valvetrain parts(valves, springs, etc), gaskets, pistons, cranks, rods, lsd, turbo kits, a supercharger kit, performance packages, etc. I want to do an all motor setup for the f22 and want to get good quality parts for the build.

I would also like to see a few aestetic parts. A new body kit(one that actually flows with the lines of our cars), Lips that fit, flush mount spoilers, fender flares, thin side molding, custom grills(east bar type).

I also like the idea of roll cages. Maybe even something like the sparco harness bar( I want to run harnesses in my car).

I am just glad that you are producing parts for CB7's. I will rock a sticker for you if you have them. Just let me know.
                      FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                        headstuds, 3rd, 4th, and final drive gear replacements cause even with the turbo my 3rd gear still feels way too long.
                        Gear replacements would be sweet My interest there isn't so much performance oriented as it is drivability oriented though, so my wish probably won't ever be granted... I'd love to be able to make my 5th gear longer. I hate cruising around 4k when I'm going to work! 30 miles round trip at 70mph and my gas needle moves considerably!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          Gear replacements would be sweet My interest there isn't so much performance oriented as it is drivability oriented though, so my wish probably won't ever be granted... I'd love to be able to make my 5th gear longer. I hate cruising around 4k when I'm going to work! 30 miles round trip at 70mph and my gas needle moves considerably!
                          I totally agree. They made 3rd too long and 5th too short. :thumbsdow
                          Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

That's for my H22 tranny... which is even worse. Who needs a short 5th gear? Bleh...

If only real life was like Gran Turismo... I'd pay for an adjustible transmission!

And Fushigi... I don't remember if someone already said it (and I don't want to re-read 5 pages just now ) but stronger axles would be a plus. There are already some availible: Gator, DriveShaftShop, etc... Still, having another option would be great. Plus, knowing it came from a CB7 oriented manufacturer, not simply an axle manufacturer, would be good, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by FushigiRES
                              I'm not really sure about pricing for these items at this point. But I know they won't be insanely high. You can tell that by our short shifter service, which is only priced at $45.00 . Prices are worked up once the engineering phase begins and construction prices are totaled.
                              I just caught that!

Yeah, going by the pricing of your short shifter service, I definitely have hope. Using the stock shifter rather than creating a whole new piece was genius on your part. It saves much on materials, and it is already using quality parts.

Comment

Wow there's some really great ideas on here.

One thing: if all these parts are available, there needs to be an emblem (not sticker) for the trunk lid that looks like:

along the lines of the ac schnitzer emblems for beemers and the ipd emblems for volvos.
                                Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                                2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                                2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                                2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Working...
                                X