Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What parts would you like for Fushigi R.E.S. USA to make?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What parts would you like for Fushigi R.E.S. USA to make?

Well, I've officially decided to make the CB7 Accord our main area of aftermarket tuning for the Honda Market. I would like to know what parts you guys would like to see us make. Just let me know and we will research the possiblities. Thanks again guys!!

Some upper control arm camber kits? I think only one company makes it so far and we have only had 1 review.

Comment

How about some adjustable Coilovers? That would be nice, Oh and a five lug Conversion for wheels because they have some sweet wheel that only come in 5 lug?
      Originally posted by rickyduckworth
      i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

How about a revised totaly new bodykit?

Ive seen so many different names for the same type of kit
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

front and rear strut bars, some interior stuff.. not sure what would be good though, CF hood

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

Originally posted by shimoto
            front and rear strut bars, some interior stuff.. not sure what would be good though, CF hood
            camshaft, throttle body, intake manifold gaskets like those ones hondata makes, basicly anything that makes power! with dyno charts! =)
            92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

Keep em' comming guys!!! All great ideas....I forgot to mention..we're going to be releasing an aluminum induction box in late spring, early summer of this year....

Comment

4-1 header for our cars would be great

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

nice turbo manifolds and downpipes because me needs
                  2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

Comment

I want something made that is inexpensive, but gives alot of power

Comment

red/clears, amber-clear-blacked out corners and bumper lights, pretty much the ebay stuff. id feel more comfortable getting these from you guys then some company off ebay

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

Originally posted by shimoto
                        red/clears, amber-clear-blacked out corners and bumper lights, pretty much the ebay stuff. id feel more comfortable getting these from you guys then some company off ebay
                        I think by the thread topic he means, manufacture. I don't know if he has the means to mass produce lighting assemblies as you're requesting.

But yeah, along with almost everything mentioned I'd like you carry hot products like JDM items, and hot shift boots or pedal sets? I guess thats form over function, but alot of good performance parts have been mentioned.

'93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                        -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                        -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                        -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                        10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
                          I want something made that is inexpensive, but gives alot of power
                          when u get these parts let me know.

ive never checked out ur site but if u dont make front lips u should start cause those things are cool.and like shimoto said i would feel better getting these from u instead of ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by LX Rida
                            camshaft, throttle body, intake manifold gaskets like those ones hondata makes, basicly anything that makes power! with dyno charts! =)

Amen to this. Any performance parts would be great! Also, I've seen companies do research into products that change FF cars to 4WD or RWD. Basically changes which tires do the pushing/pulling. We're talkin some pretty good money for something like that though. Not to sure how feasible this is, but just a thought. I'd also like to add steel braided brake lines. Affordable ones though. Maybe I'm not lookin at the right places for these though. Brake pads, rotors, and the 5-lug conversion would be cool also. I'll post more when I can think of them.
                            Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                            D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                            ┴─┴
                            ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Intake Manifolds, Entire Valvetrain, Exhaust Systems, An LSD for the F-series tranny, oh yeah and some Red/Clears for 92-93 Coupes , Turbo Kits. And a kit to make H22a1 Swaps legal in Cali (like sensors etc.......)
                              Last edited by BB6-SH; 01-10-2005, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X