No announcement yet.

Cigarettes Please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I smoked I tried those Eclipse Menthols. I loved them for a while, but it took some getting used to. I quit before the electronic cigarettes were around I believe.

Comment

i smoke Camel Turkish Royals. They're in a dark blue pack. they're unlike any other camel, they have a hint of vanilla in them and they taste amazing and are super smooth. When i'm short on cash i go Pall Mall Red though
      91 EX Coupe 5 Speed
      My Ride Thread

ASE Certified Master Tech Since 2005

Originally posted by deevergote
      That's like watching a guy stick his head up his own ass. Impressive... but why?
      Bought From: Quakerjoe , MikeW

Comment

Bullseye strawberry cigarillos, facking gooders.

Comment

Try Kools. I usually get a different kind each time I run out.

Comment

camel menthol light with the fresh capsules in the filters... love the way they taste.. went from newports to marlboro menthols light to marlboro menthol smooth.. wont go another cig after the camel menthol lights with the fresh burst capsules

Comment

Originally posted by excoupemt5 View Post
              i smoke Camel Turkish Royals. They're in a dark blue pack. they're unlike any other camel, they have a hint of vanilla in them and they taste amazing and are super smooth. When i'm short on cash i go Pall Mall Red though
              A hint of vanilla?! I think I found my next pack!
              R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                A hint of vanilla?! I think I found my next pack!
                I smoked turkish royals for a long time, I never tasted any vanilla lol. More of a chocolate taste, but drenched in smoke. I still think you should give Camel Menthols a try if you prefer menthol. Crush the capsul in one of those filters and you're smoking vicks vapor rub (Which is just how I prefer my cigs)
                "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                Disregard females, acquire currency
                BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Sorry Kevin. I used to smoke Newport, now I can't. Hate the menthol taste now, occasionally I'll buy a pack of crush's though, but then I automatically feel like a vagina when I pull the pack out and light one up...

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                  X