making some party mixes SUGGESTIONS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

making some party mixes SUGGESTIONS.

i need music selections, i realized i ran the party last night because i was putting on the music that fits the perfect situtation, i just kept the party alive...

But i need help

Every place I go to is different. You can pretty much play LMFAO at any parrty. When i did last night, as soon as a i played SHOTS the party went crazy.

But what i mean is, every situtation is different.

alot of the college people around here like house music, fuck that its all about that breakbeat underground FLODA FUNK BIATCH!!!!

but im always at situtaions where im with a bunch of spanish girls, or white girls who like black music. or just college kids looking to get CRUNK

Im making 5 playlists, it will cover me in any situtation Or girls I end up with at a party, if they like a certain type of music

party songs! lets here what ya got for me! I need to expand my music scope. I like to spin records, I love taking good reggaeton music and spinning to to some breakbeats mixing it and turning it into a music that gets interest of everyone. There are people who do and dont like electronic music.

The ones who do like rap and spanish stuff, im so limited in that area... but to take that kind of music, and mix it with breakbeat. It gives it a good dancing flow with all the music girls can apprreciate. kind of what david guetta is doing

so let me here your suggestions!
    Last edited by Turbo Dave; 03-07-2010, 12:06 PM.
    ]

Coldplay

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

dude look up music on Beat-port and there are all your answers, underground dance music well a lil at least. look under the Electro-house category and you will be amazed on how many different sounds each artists have. that or just download the top 10 most downloaded tracks and your set, seems like those are the best to play since they are well the top 10.

what equipment are you using by the way?

Rip It Up
      Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

cant go wrong with 98degrees, backstreet boys, nsync, new kids on the block, kriss kross, sould decision, b44, s club 7....those are the money makers right there...they'll keep the party bumpin allllllllll night!
        ..[CB7][STAR]..
        MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Earth Wind and Fire ftw

Comment

I suggest NOT playing ke$sha and/or Lady GaGa.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
              I suggest NOT playing ke$sha and/or Lady GaGa.
              WORD!

Dumb skank music is for dumb skanks

Comment

got alot of music of that sort i know a dj from high school fucker is big plays in la now i can get new music beats n such i got some in mind but everybody is different
                1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
                  dude look up music on Beat-port and there are all your answers, underground dance music well a lil at least. look under the Electro-house category and you will be amazed on how many different sounds each artists have. that or just download the top 10 most downloaded tracks and your set, seems like those are the best to play since they are well the top 10.

what equipment are you using by the way?
                  two techniq mk1200 adn a crappy mixer with 16 second loops, I have alot of vinyls, and I mess around with logic quite a bit. I really dont know much about mixing I could make alot better music if I could figure out how to slip apart songs by there beats voices all that stuff, like real dj's

oh and backstreeet boys wtf!

I want some real shit, name some good ass songs you guys like that sound good bumpin!
                  ]

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                    Savage Garden
                    Haha

For real though, to mix things up a bit during a party play some Kid Cudi. College-ish age kids love him and it will give a good break between the dancing

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                      Savage Garden
                      dont be hatin rofl

oh yea, the best party music is Kid's Bop

no
                      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                      $30 HID kits here Thread
                      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

play a above&beyond episode you cant go wrong there. i got buddys who are like harcore rap people but when im ther and i play trance everybodys movin

Comment

Working...
                        X