X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haunted house site

on the msn home page stumbled across this kinda cool
    http://www.homecheck.com/Reference/O...rt10/index.htm

the last one, winchester mystery house was more wierd than haunted. the tour was flat out boring.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I use to walk by Lizzie Borden's house every day on my way to the bus station. It's now a B&B and all of the "scary" stuff that happens is mechanical. Kind of lame.
      "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
      - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

i dont know why but this kinda stuff has my intrest.... like the hotel del coranado.... and there is a local place near me called calico ghost town a old miner town

Comment

I'm totally into this type of stuff too. I watch all of those ghost hunting shows religiously and I get overly excited every time I drive by the TAPS headquaters in RI.
          "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
          - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
            I'm totally into this type of stuff too. I watch all of those ghost hunting shows religiously and I get overly excited every time I drive by the TAPS headquaters in RI.
            some times ghost hunters can be kind of ***. great south park episode about that, I also have a fascination with the "sub-terrestrial"

The mothman is to me the most compelling evidence of something beyond the bounds of science.

hearing shit about that on coast to coast AM gave me nightmares
            ]

Comment

^^^ lmao

I wanna go to a haunted house!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                ^^^ lmao

I wanna go to a haunted house!
                ive been to alot, nothing ever happens, storys about what happend last summer about a dead girl looking through the window at just the right angle always loads of bull I rememeber being in st augustine fl and going out to this site, this shack had literally had an aurea boralis or whatever the fuck its called, like dude, I dont even know, people were getting scared. and the guide was telling us things like that do happen, but it was like, man, freaking people out i think even him cuz it WAS happening. it probably was just lights set up in the shack.

I havent seen anything convincing anywhere I go. though, photo cameras with film I have taken of these places, show very very different things that have me convinced. I have photos of a random grave yard, and the grave is glowing in the photo... who knwos, maybe some sort of trick.

its allways just oh look the picture looks like a fairy flying around see!?! but i still am not convinced of anything that ive seen to be real
                ]

Comment

Going to oakland beach? The long way? That place is kind of out of the way of everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
                    some times ghost hunters can be kind of ***.
                    I agree. I like watching GH and GHI... but it ALWAYS seems like they see/hear something but never get it on any type of recording device.

Ghost Adventures is quite humorous. Their methods are a bit bizarre/extreme, but they always seem to capture something.

Destination Truth on the other hand.... OMG, I love that show.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by floored View Post
                      Going to oakland beach? The long way? That place is kind of out of the way of everything.
                      I have a friend that lives in Warwick and it's on the way to her house.

What network is Destination Truth on? I've never heard of it.

I can't stand how the groups get what they think are EVP's. They replay them and I swear it's just white noise. The power of suggestion is huge. It's not until they say what they think the EVP is that i can decipher anything lol

A lot of the stuff that they do can definitely be debunked but it's still entertaining.
                      - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

What network is Destination Truth on? I've never heard of it.
                        Syfy.
                        New season starts 3/17 @ 10PMest.
                        http://www.syfy.com/destinationtruth/

It's not always about ghosts, it's more of an urban legend type show with GH/GHI investigation methods.

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

ive always wanted to check this thing out

http://www.hauntedamericatours.com/h...auntedkeywest/

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                          X