X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnz826
    replied
    Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
    im going to call him in a couple mins... i really want that car!! not only is it the coupe 5speed but i was looking at the pics and IT HAS A SUNROOF!!!!

:EDIT: and it looks like its seattle silver!!
    u wanna go check it out tonite?

Leave a comment:

• cb7inct
    replied
    im going to call him in a couple mins... i really want that car!! not only is it the coupe 5speed but i was looking at the pics and IT HAS A SUNROOF!!!!

:EDIT: and it looks like its seattle silver!!
    Last edited by cb7inct; 03-05-2010, 10:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Johnz826
    replied
    Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
    yes!! i sold them last night for $1500... i just hope the guy that bought them actually fixes them and takes care of them... i almost cried lol to see not one but both my cars drive away from me it hurt lol but i made.... $800 profit!!! i bought the SE for $600 and the LX i paid $100 for lol this is the car im looking at now.... i always wanted a 2dr coupe 5speed... check it out let me know what you's think.. i wont pay the $1200 for it i would give him like $900... http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/1627403814.html

i emailed the guy with the lude... :'( its sold...
    Wat the lude is sold!! Damnit!! lol The CB looks alright. we should take a drive up there and go check it out.

Leave a comment:

• cb7inct
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnz826 View Post
    So wat's the word on the CB's George, u sell them?
    yes!! i sold them last night for $1500... i just hope the guy that bought them actually fixes them and takes care of them... i almost cried lol to see not one but both my cars drive away from me it hurt lol but i made.... $800 profit!!! i bought the SE for $600 and the LX i paid $100 for lol this is the car im looking at now.... i always wanted a 2dr coupe 5speed... check it out let me know what you's think.. i wont pay the $1200 for it i would give him like $900... http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/1627403814.html

i emailed the guy with the lude... :'( its sold...

Leave a comment:

• Johnz826
    replied
    So wat's the word on the CB's George, u sell them?

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Originally posted by Nurega View Post

I hate to correct you, Deev, but in the Japan market there's a Honda microvan for sale with a mid engine, rear drive layout (Honda Vamos). Unless of course you meant just the US market, in which case you're correct.
    Yeah, I just meant the US market. I completely forgot about the Vamos, and I also left out the Beat (which I would LOVE to have!)

Originally posted by mysticude View Post
    s600 roadster ,1964 , would love to have one
    Me too. Such an oddball design... chain drive transmission. It's more of a 4 wheel motorcycle than a car! They're so expensive now, in good condition.

Leave a comment:

• DJ metadelic
    replied
    Yep. I LOVE OLD SCHOOL!!!! and one day even our cars will be considered old-old school

Leave a comment:

• mysticude
    replied
    s600 roadster ,1964 , would love to have one

Leave a comment:

• evil_demon_01
    replied
    I remember driving an immaculate 82 prelude to the painters for some minor touch ups, On the way there I got Nose to Tailed

Fun car to drive, but as Mike said it has No power.
    We still have an S600 that comes in to have work done on it - they are awesome

Leave a comment:

• Nurega
    replied

I hate to correct you, Deev, but in the Japan market there's a Honda microvan for sale with a mid engine, rear drive layout (Honda Vamos). Unless of course you meant just the US market, in which case you're correct.

Back to the point though. cb7inct, that is one of the most fun cars I've ridden in. I can't imagine what it's like to drive. I'd say sell your parts-car and get that prelude!

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Honda's only RWD cars are the NSX and the S roadsters.

That Prelude looks to be in fantastic condition! No rust on a New England Honda is unheard of... especially that age!

An H22 won't fit in there without MAJOR modification. The engine is the CVCC II, which was new for 1981. That 1982 model is the last year of the 1st generation.

It handles fairly well. Has NO power.

Leave a comment:

• fatboy1185
    replied
    Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
    I would rock the shit out of that thing. Please tell me its rwd!!
    The prelude? Are you serious?

Leave a comment:

• turbomaxx
    replied
    I would rock the shit out of that thing. Please tell me its rwd!!

Leave a comment:

• cb7inct
    replied
    Originally posted by JDMH22ACB7 View Post
    DAMN! I had one i got for free that was so-so condition but wouldnt run and nowhere near that nice, i kind of got pissed and threw a brick through the windshield and sold it gor like 150 bucks to get it off my moms property. if i had money i would have one to keep nice in a garage and whatnot..
    haha yea man ive been there... i paid $400 for a 90 LX that wouldnt start, after replacing the drizzy, checking every ground, replacing the computers, main relay, all the fuses, new fuse box, engine, i finally quit, this is what happened to it... my cars need work but they both have alot of potential, the black LX i got now i think the fuel pump is going, had trouble starting it today but i let it sit for a couple mins and it started up... but cant go wrong, TWO CB7's for $1800obo!!! i told some guy about half hour ago, if he wants them come today and ill take $1500 for them, just because i want to fix me license and get another car

this is how that car looked befor i trashed it....
    Last edited by cb7inct; 03-04-2010, 05:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JDMH22ACB7
    replied
    DAMN! I had one i got for free that was so-so condition but wouldnt run and nowhere near that nice, i kind of got pissed and threw a brick through the windshield and sold it gor like 150 bucks to get it off my moms property. if i had money i would have one to keep nice in a garage and whatnot..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X