Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you should always send what you sell!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why you should always send what you sell!!

Enjoy

Got screwed By i2Vicious2
    -Xavier

Epicly interesting

*Still reading*

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

oh it gets ALOT better hahaha
      -Xavier

Comment

hahaha what an E-thug lol. great post, laughed how they put the grandpa from the bus fight in the maximest or however its spelled, crew. lol he going to get a beat down now lol.

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

nothing even happened.
          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
            Cliffs?
            guy in finland bought 500 bucks worth of parts from a guy in Maryland 3 months ago. he said he sent it but has no record of it. they got his adress, put up pics of it from google maps, posted up his criminal background, driving history, EVERYTHING! lol
            -Xavier

Comment

Originally posted by 90_cb7 View Post
              guy in finland bought 500 bucks worth of parts from a guy in Maryland 3 months ago. he said he sent it but has no record of it. they got his adress, put up pics of it from google maps, posted up his criminal background, driving history, EVERYTHING! lol
              LOL Sure did! posted his full name, full address with pics on google maps, criminal records...EVERYTHING

I wonder whats going to happened. last page says if any other forums gotten that thread lol thats funny.

I remember deev let some ones address on a post or some shit like that a while back.

I love what they did with his sig and all LOL so funny!!!!
              (I'd be pissed is I were i2vicious2 or should I say chris holloway lol)
              Last edited by MyDianaZ06; 03-04-2010, 04:07 AM.

Comment

haha i read most of the thread and that sucks lol they put that guys life on blast but thats what he gets.....im glad this site is well watched and flaming and arguments get distinguished asap i have a maxima and i havent become a member on there yet.. but funny shit none the less

^^MY OLD RIDE
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

i have to go to sleep but dont wanna. its a good read rofl

no
                  Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I like the admin there. he's like me.

Of course, THAT is the reason why I don't allow such threads here. Notice how everything past the 2nd page is nothing but uninvolved members? Guys flaming, getting all worked up, ready to pounce on the next guy that might not be quite as guilty as this one obviously is... Not to mention the guy COULD technically get the forum in legal trouble for posting his personal information online. It's practically inciting a riot, and telling that riot where to go.

He could go outside, slash his own tires, and say "well, someone from this forum must have done it!" He may not win, but he could cause quite a headache for those guys.

But yeah, PROTECT YOURSELF when buying! This shit happens all the time.

Comment

Once again, people talk shit on the internet and nothing happens

Not epic

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

If the guy from Finland came over here and whupped the dude's ass, THAT would be epic.

Comment

Read the first page. It's quite funny.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            I like the admin there. he's like me..
                            I just figured all yaw admins were like a deev

Comment

Working...