Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooo, I am going to commit the ultimate rice....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soooo, I am going to commit the ultimate rice....

I have officially decided I want my car to be 100% "show". Driving fast isnt an option, seeing as the car has less than 150bhp and I am not dumping $$$ to gain mere ponies.

So I have decided I want to commit an act of rice and place an intercooler in front of the radiator and "look like I have a turbo"...now for "show" that wouldnt be "bad"....thoughts? (Dont say its rice because I already said it was)
    VIP Status.

OMG, don't do it.

Put a bodykit on it before you put on an interfooler.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

you might as well just spray your a/c condenser silver.

Comment

I vote No.

It will just make you look stupid. People who like show cars generally know a thing or two about tuning/performance stuff. If they see that they will just laugh. At least that's what I do when I see fake intercoolers
        "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
        - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

thats rice!

lol jk . do watever u want. its ur car. screw evry1

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Its either that or a "front mount intake" like Arospeed sells, and that is hideous.

OK OK, how about I meet you half way? I will stick an air filter on one end of the I/C and route the other side piping to my TB.
            VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
              Its either that or a "front mount intake" like Arospeed sells, and that is hideous.

OK OK, how about I meet you half way? I will stick an air filter on one end of the I/C and route the other side piping to my TB.
              thats what i was thinkin. but i still wouldnt do it.

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

Keep the Lancer clean man. If you don't have mad cash to dump on performance parts, don't go and blow what you do have on parts that don't really serve a form nor function.

How about tasteful mods, like the list you had posted before?

life is good.

Comment

i wouldnt race you if i seen this, crazy hp, like 25 i think, with a bisi cam ur lookin at 60whp

**Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

^

I've often wondered about those things...but they just don't look right.

life is good.

Comment

Theres no way the front mount intake will give 25hp. Probably not even 5. The piping would be too long to give any noticable increase in power....PLUS the ones i have seen have a red filter element. If it were silver, then it might be "worth looking into"

Honestly, I wasnt 100% serious about doing this. The only thing is, I want to "fill the void" that is my lower grille. It is way too big and empty. And "mesh" just doesnt cut it. I agree, want to keep it clean....but I just dont know.
                      VIP Status.

Comment

why dont you just not be a poser

Comment

Originally posted by kantkillkeenan View Post
                          why dont you just not be a poser
                          You talk to me as if I dont know how to build a car. Far from poser, buddy.
                          VIP Status.

Comment

I am going to commit
                            I have officially decided
                            So I have decided
                            Okay then just do it.... And then post a thread with pics instead of this..

Comment

put a stripe down the middle of the car. dont forget to have a quad decker wing. cut your springs, and buy 14 inch chrome rims with 4 curved spokes. paint all your interior pieces royal blue. get a light up shift knob and some fireflies valve stem caps for your wheels in blue!

or do this!

no
                              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                              $30 HID kits here Thread
                              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                              X