found oem fog lights..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

found oem fog lights..

... well I did find the driver side.. but some a$$hole broke off the passenger side. I found bits and pieces of it under the car. man what a waste! the driver side was in pristine condition too. kinda pisses me off that some idiots go to junkyard to break stuff for no reason, out of the 10 cbs i found , non of them had there door handle attached.. all were broken off.. apparently by people who were trying to take the panels off

Did you guys have similar experience?

Yup haha.

What parts do you need? There's a 93 EXR here I can get parts from for you.

Comment

hey mike, my door handle is on the verge of breaking off, and i messed up my console when i was installing my radio.. but i will let u know man.. i will try another junkyard tomorrow and see what i could get. But man those fogs ...

Comment

its like that in every yard...mines its mostly the kids from auto school
        MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Buy the fog light anyways. You never know when someone on here will be selling the other side for really cheap because the same thing happend.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
            Buy the fog light anyways. You never know when someone on here will be selling the other side for really cheap because the same thing happend.
            yeah i guess, my Philips screw driver broke or else i would have taken it off.. prolly will go there back next week.

Comment

Yea I remember I went all over Columbia looking for a hard line for my clutch m/c and the one fucking Accord I found without the motor in it had the line cut by some lazy ass fucking cock smoker. I wish I could have watched him do that, he woulda been neutered.

Comment

I found a cb here with fog cut outs but no fogs........but i found the switch..

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Yea you can tell when they are a total noob when they leave the switch!!! hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                    Yea you can tell when they are a total noob when they leave the switch!!! hahaha
                    but it didn't have the harness? wtf? lol.

I still want to find OEM 92-93 fogs for my other coupe.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

My brothers coupe came with a foglight switch but no fog lights. I fixed his dash bezel ( idiot put it back together all wrong ) so i told him i was keeping the switch as payment lol

Comment

Working...
                      X