Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

me+ rental car + some idiot driver= hit. fail.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
    they mark all dents and scratches on the car before you rent. so that wont fly.

so a tab bit off topic, how does the versa ride? was it the sedan or hatch?
    Im saying fix it and then return it. A dent in the fender cant cost that much.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Who has found themselves stealing parts off a rental?

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        probably 13 a day.
        WOW are you serious thats how much they go for? thats cheap! How could you not get it as much as your renting it a day. I mean you NEVER know

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079 View Post
          Im saying fix it and then return it. A dent in the fender cant cost that much.
          well then yea maybe. if anything he could just take off the fender, pop out the dent the best he can, bondo the shit out of it (lol), then get some dealer touch up spray paint and he'll be good to go.

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

you pay with a cc?

Comment

Enterprise only records scratches that are 6 inches or longer. Thats proof that they dont give a shit about their cars.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

eh the saw the dent and said something, im just fighting it with my insurance no biggie.

And yes, you could always take parts from rental cars like ie. Swap out tires, take out airbags, ABS module, etc etc stuff thats not ovious =)

Comment

I need to rent a new Accord, swap out the K24 and swap in my f22. no one will notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
                    eh the saw the dent and said something, im just fighting it with my insurance no biggie.

And yes, you could always take parts from rental cars like ie. Swap out tires, take out airbags, ABS module, etc etc stuff thats not ovious =)
                    ha never thought about it

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                    X