Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

me+ rental car + some idiot driver= hit. fail.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me+ rental car + some idiot driver= hit. fail.

Rented a car with enterprise.

Today fucking some assfuck passes me and trys to cut me off, i hit his like tired and fender on his suburban (no damage to his car) and the rental car an 09 versa has a slight dent in fender

i didnt do the optional insurance, i do have full coverage on my car but yeah

this is lame.

Hopefully they will let me fix it myself since I know that kid that works at a bodyshop so i wont get a surcharge ugh.

i dont think enterprise will let you fix it.

Comment

you cant pop it out?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

dont let enterprise know?

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Ummm, if he cut you off and clipped you then he is at fault.
          VIP Status.

Comment

Sounds like it is his fault...

Don't admit fault.

Comment

yeah, come down todd and check i out in a bit, i'm still sleeping

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post2445373 post those pics of the sentra...

Comment

that's like when i borrowed my parents car and some person backs into the rear bumper! last time i drove my parent's car, i wasnt under thier policy and i wasnt at fault. my parents are wondering why i get into so many accidents even though the past two were not my fault!
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Did you get the other guys info and/or did you call the police?

If so you shouldn't have to pay for anything (as long as you weren't at fault)

Also you can't really just not tell enterprise, Everytime I"ve rented from there when you drop the car off they do a full inspection of it.
                    "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                    - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

How much more would have been the optional insurance?

Comment

probably 13 a day.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079 View Post
                          dont let enterprise know?
                          they mark all dents and scratches on the car before you rent. so that wont fly.

so a tab bit off topic, how does the versa ride? was it the sedan or hatch?

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                            they mark all dents and scratches on the car before you rent. so that wont fly.

so a tab bit off topic, how does the versa ride? was it the sedan or hatch?
                            It was a hatch... Cheap pos....

It will go on your insurance if you are found at fault... You will need to pay the deductible... Fight it all the way either way....
                            Last edited by ChIoVnIdCa; 02-28-2010, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Fix the car yourself before giving it back to them?

Comment

Working...
                              X