Attn : slateboy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attn : slateboy

hey slateboy I know to everyone this must be offtopic but can you please show us how you custom installed your racing seats i have the tenzo rally and i would like to install them oplease thankyou.

Slateboys last post was on 10-30-2004!!

Comment

Looks like he hasn't been here in a while, you might try IM or email.
      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

does anyone know how or have screenhots of what to do?

Comment

are you trying to install them using the stock mounts & sliders?

If you are... I can help with that...
          Last edited by ZigenBallZ; 01-08-2005, 02:37 PM.
          RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

yes thats what i plan on doing what do i need and how do i go about installing them please show me how im clueless in this area.

Comment

Who What Hunh? Yea, I gotta pull out my driver seat tomorrow to get some no-slip on the bolts and paint the rails. I'll take some pictures and draw up some schematics. The only problem I ran into with my setup, mind you is cheap, is there is limited rolling ability, but with trial and error, can set your seat to whatever initial position.

-Shale

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                yes thats what i plan on doing what do i need and how do i go about installing them please show me how im clueless in this area.
                you have to cut and weld for stock sliders which is a bitch.
                i have sparco brackets. just get some of these.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

lol he already has the seats in.

Comment

Originally posted by 4drcord
                    you have to cut and weld for stock sliders which is a bitch.
                    i have sparco brackets. just get some of these.
                    Cut and bolt, no welding for me. You'd need access to a cutting wheel or band saw.

Comment

Slateboy IS still here! (my whore post of the day...)

Comment

Originally posted by Slateboy
                        Cut and bolt, no welding for me. You'd need access to a cutting wheel or band saw.
                        welding>bolting

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

okay i got my seats in sure i know this topic is very old now but i wish to put some racing brackets on here but i have the sparco ones does anyone know how i can put them in?

Comment

The best way is to have a band saw, but an air powered cutting wheel will work. Everything off the original sliders, you'll see what I'm talking about, everthing is tack-welded in your original seat's setup, to a basic slider/bracket assebly. Leave the location that the buckle bolts to, that's important. Alright, now intstall the brackets back in the car, minus the seat. Measure from the center of one bracket, the width, to the center of the other bracket. Then measure the width, from one bolt hole on the bottom of the seats to the other bolt on the bottom of the seat. Subtract the difference to find out the total gap between the bolt holes and the brackets. Then divide by two to find the gap on either side. Then go to menards, get some welding steel. Cut it to this length, drill a hole to bolt your seat to on one side, and weld it to the bracket on the other side.

Comment

Working...
                            X