Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your opinion on a Honda tat?

Title says it all ladies and gents.

Would you ever get a Honda tattoo on you somewhere? Just a curiosity of mine, and a tat I've been debating about. I have 2 tats already. Just no Honda ones.

I'll start with my opinion on this. I want a Honda tattoo because its not only a symbol of the car I drive and love everyday. Its more than that to me. My dad is a Honda mechanic, and one of the best as far as I'm concerned. My dad raised me in his shop. We've worked on Honda's together since I was old enough to walk. He has taught me so much, and is still teaching me this day. My dad is getting older, but he is still the most respected mechanics around. A Honda tattoo wouldnt be just a symbol to me, it would remind me of my dad and the times we spend together under the hood of a cb7 later on down the road one day when he is gone.

You see models at every car show.
    But have you ever seen a model that actually takes the car she built to a show?

I'm gonna respond with a hearty

No

Pretty much having any brand tattoed on your body is just a no-no. Just keep driving their cars, that's enough of a way to say you're a Honda fan

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
      I'm gonna respond with a hearty

No

Pretty much having any brand tattoed on your body is just a no-no. Just keep driving their cars, that's enough of a way to say you're a Honda fan
      well thats why I've been debating about it for so long, because I understand that having a brand on your body is a lil iffy. thats why I wanted to see everyone's thoughts on this. Even though it will be my decision in the end, I'm just curious.

Comment

^^^screw that noise.

if you feel that it symbolizes something important to you, then do it. its not like you just got a honda and want to "fit in"

that tattoo may mean more to you than a tribal design does to some guido who got it to accent his muscle structure, or some naked chick on a bikers arm. that "H" can mean as much to you as a heart can to someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
          ^^^screw that noise.

if you feel that it symbolizes something important to you, then do it. its not like you just got a honda and want to "fit in"

that tattoo may mean more to you than a tribal design does to some guido who got it to accent his muscle structure, or some naked chick on a bikers arm. that "H" can mean as much to you as a heart can to someone else.
          well said. And very similar to my thoughts on this. Its more than a brand to me. its part of how I grew up and its how me and my dad bond. Every time I see a cb7 I think of my dad.

Comment

Get the "H" or get the word "Honda" but get it like the badge on ikayto's grille. Like this...

But get it on the back of your arm or somewhere that, if you grow out of it, you wont have to see everyday.

Branding yourself with a car logo isnt quite as bad as putting someone's name on you. If you truly feel a connection to the car or brand, and it has made you many friendships or has, in some way, made your life better or happier, then by all means, do it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I think a Honda Tat can be cool if it's done properly, like making it part of another car themed Tattoo. I've considered getting Honda and Nissan symbols as part of a car themed tattoo that I'm giving myself as a graduation present.

But just getting Honda tramp stamped to your lower back would be kind of Lame.
              "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
              - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Rusty, and Natalie, check this out:

https://www.wowtattoos.com/wow/generator.php

Might help.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                  Get the "H" or get the word "Honda" but get it like the badge on ikayto's grille. Like this...

But get it on the back of your arm or somewhere that, if you grow out of it, you wont have to see everyday.

Branding yourself with a car logo isnt quite as bad as putting someone's name on you. If you truly feel a connection to the car or brand, and it has made you many friendships or has, in some way, made your life better or happier, then by all means, do it.
                  That cursive font like this would go great with my other tat. hmmm.

Comment

I personally like that version of "Honda". It's sort of elegant, but not too fancy.

Comment

Do what you want...like you said, it the end its your decision. Dont worry about opinions. Just make sure you make it look hot...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

It's your world... but if you want my opinion I would say no

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                          I personally like that version of "Honda". It's sort of elegant, but not too fancy.
                          Yeah, me too. Especially being that I'm a girl. It would look better than a plain bulky H I think.

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                          Do what you want...like you said, it the end its your decision. Dont worry about opinions. Just make sure you make it look hot...
                          Oh, I'll make it look hot dont worry

Comment

h-badge tramp stamp?

haha j/k, but that would be really funny. i personally dont have any tattoos, but i have something special i want to use for my first one. after that, i considered getting an H badge somewhere (maybe my left calf, pumped up by the clutch ) as well as my fraterity letters. I more than likely wont get the honda logo though because i am into a wide variety of cars.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                              h-badge tramp stamp?

haha j/k, but that would be really funny. i personally dont have any tattoos, but i have something special i want to use for my first one. after that, i considered getting an H badge somewhere (maybe my left calf, pumped up by the clutch ) as well as my fraterity letters. I more than likely wont get the honda logo though because i am into a wide variety of cars.
                              No tramp stamps for me. lol
                              It going to be something elegant, not trashy.

Comment

Working...
                              X