Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those planning to attend the spring Nashville meet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ttttttttttttttttttt

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
      ttttttttttttttttttt
      ur car is lookin clean bro! props
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

thx bro i was wonderin which hotel everyone is planning on stayin at

The Chronicles.

Comment

bumpppppppppp

The Chronicles.

Comment

thx bro i was wonderin which hotel everyone is planning on stayin at
            Yeah, im wondering that also.. gotta get a room. Unless someone has some extra room for like 3-5 people from flori-duh.

btw.. heres an update

For FLORIDA PEOPLE
            --------------------------------------------------------------

Update:

We will be meeting up at exit 341 off of I-75 at 6pm. Or at least we are shooting to be there then.

We will be shooting to get to the GA info center(right across the border, northbound lanes) at around 8:30. Please be there by 8:15 incase we are making good time.

Please, if you are from FL contact me to tell me which meet up area you will be at, and include your cell phone so we can call you if you are not there yet.. so we done leave you behind.

Comment

i was wonderin which hotel everyone is planning on stayin at
              i am leaning towards microtel

....and i pray to god that my engine holds up til the meet. i am sensing a bad oil pump

Comment

is microtel better? how many people still need a room, cuz im sure we could group together, and just get 2 or 3 and split it and come out at like 20 per person.

Comment

im coming from NC and i have no place to stay too, i was planning on sharing a room w/ some cb7 members at hotel

so whoever needs another a roomate to make the room for saturday cheaper i need a place to sleep

if not i guess ill get my own room and try to find people to stay w/ me

im willing to sleep on floor, i dont care
                  Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

so we have

aero3685
                    kmart
                    teckert
                    93wagonex

that need a room so far. If you guys want to.. us 4(so far) could get one at that place taht kmart mentioned. Split 4 ways, im sure it'll be pretty cheap. I might have 2 more from florida that would need one.. so 6 ways, it'll be dirt cheap.

Comment

So the 3 meeting spots for FL and GA peoples:
                      All are off of I-75

(florida) Exit 341 10 miles south of Ocala. Meet time:6pm, leaving no later than 6:15

(Georgia) One of the first exits in GA.. the Georgia information/visitor center... Meeting time 8-8:20pm, leaving at 8:30pm

(Georgia) Windy Hill exit(#260) 6-6:20am saturday assembling 6:30am- roll out.

If you are planning on meeting us at one of these exits, please PM me, email me, AIM me... get ahold of me so i know your name, cell phone number, and what exit you plan on being at. Then I can have a list of who will be where, so we dont leave anyone behind.
                      Last edited by aero; 03-24-2005, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
                        so we have

aero3685
                        kmart
                        teckert
                        93wagonex

that need a room so far. If you guys want to.. us 4(so far) could get one at that place taht kmart mentioned. Split 4 ways, im sure it'll be pretty cheap. I might have 2 more from florida that would need one.. so 6 ways, it'll be dirt cheap.
                        maybe we can split that up b/n 2 rooms.

im good friends with f22a and 96acc and they will be riding up for sure now. i just have to get the response of two other friends to see if they are down for the ride. so as of right now, we (f22a-sean, 96acc-jos, and I)are planning on getting a room and i will keep you all posted on if we have any spare room. i will try and not keep yall waiting too long. sound good?

Comment

^^^^^^ i cant wait to check out ur ride and ur crew and say whats up being ur the first real person who welcomed me to the board

The Chronicles.

Comment

I like how people are fitting to get things done before the meet to add a lil more to their car. I like the enthusiasm!
                            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Hey guys, I'm comin down from Danville, IL and I'm looking for somebody to ride shotgun with me (mainly to keep me awake and somebody to talk to). If you're looking to go but don't have a ride...and you're somewhere near me or Indianapolis let me know by e-mail or IM.

Be advised though...my car has no muffler.

Comment

doood ride down with s we are leavin at about 8 pm from somewhere right near indianapolis pm hondafan81 for details hell help you out

The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X