Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those planning to attend the spring Nashville meet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drive fast and take chances!!!!mapquest says 14 hours for mike and i. we say 11!!!!!
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

the meet should be moved to clearwater, florida.

80° weather, clearwater beach, unreal street racing, ahhh.. such a lovely place.
      haha
      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

clearwater is awesome i would go there in a heartbeat for another meet maybe this summer or somethin

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
          clearwater is awesome i would go there in a heartbeat for another meet maybe this summer or somethin
          Uh oh, it sounds like an August meet is in the making...
          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
            good deal.. then i would have a total of 10 miles to drive to the meet.

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
              good deal.. then i would have a total of 10 miles to drive to the meet.
              pfft, lazy ass! , you drive 10 miles just to get to my house...haha
              Last edited by lowoctane; 03-08-2005, 12:54 PM.

^sold

Comment

depending on what was going on I would be down for an august meet in FL. My fiance has wanted to go and visit her family in Lakeland and would give us a reason to be down that way.
                "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

just as long as we don't have the meet in lakeland coz that place is a bunch of cows, fields, and hicks. haha

Comment

whats with the hijacking...i thought there was news about the pending info on the nashville meet..its cool though..florida..in august...sounds grrrrrreat but im more intersted in the nashville meet....play on playa

Comment

Back on topic: Nashville

how about radio stations? whats there to listen to while there?

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

haha nothing in my no antenna having cb with jdm gathers (hopefully)

"Tucking tires and wires."
                        The Chronicles.

Comment

here are some radio stations in Nashville:::
                          107.5 "the river" pop, some hip hop, alternative
                          102.9 "the buzz" alternative and rock(green day, system of a down, etc)
                          102.5 "the party" more pop and hip hop
                          101.1 "the beat" rap and r&b
                          103.3 wkdf country
                          104.5 & 105.9 old school rock(queen, kiss, etc)
                          96.3 oldies
                          you get the idea.....102.9 will start picking up about 40-50 miles outside of nashville, must have a really strong tower....
                          1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
                          4.0L I-6 2WD
                          293k miles, still running strong.
                          Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

I'm assuming there's plenty of country stations. No techno/dance stations?

Comment

No, unforunately no techno/dance...sometimes late at night(like 930 or 10) the party will play like 2 or 3 techno songs mostly only on fridays and saturdays, you know like when people are goin to clubs and stuff. i wish we did have a techno/dance station, that would rock my world. yet another reason i want Sirius Satellite radio...it rules!
                              1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
                              4.0L I-6 2WD
                              293k miles, still running strong.
                              Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

hahaha awesome...we got radio station listings!! sweeeeeeeeheat
                                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
                                X