really dont know!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really dont know!!

ok i am trying to upload all my pics under members profile but cant so can someone please help me like a little 101 on how to post pics b/c i am totally lost. Like i wouldnt ask a dumb quesiton if i kinda new the answer. ITs like ive been playing with this for like a 20 mins and cant get it and even did a search for it and didnt come up with anything so that is why i am asking.
    " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

the things easy bro heres what ou do upload the image or picture on imagestation.com first you need to set up an account with them and check it out then upload the images on there then when you have the window on it past the image on the piecee of the picture on its properties it should say jpg whatever and them put in [img] file /[img] and your done .

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
      ...and them put in [img] file /[img] and your done .
      correction.. the code is [ i m g ] file [ / i m g ]

** just be sure to remove the spaces inside the brackets

Comment

hey thanx alot i finally figured it out pics to be up soon like in a day or two. THanx for all ur help
        " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

welcome hey I tried

Comment

Working...
          X