Caption this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caption this!

So like the title states give me captions to this...well strange pic.
    Last edited by baracuda; 02-22-2010, 03:31 PM.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

"error 404 picture not found".

Hows that?

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
      "error 404 picture not found".

Hows that?
      lol could you not see it or, just a joke either way i rehosted the pic.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

"here take some of the hair i have in this bucket."

Comment

"When life gets you down...have some candy.."

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

"so..... i hear you're being brought up on sexual assault charges as well"

life is good.

Comment

"c'mon man life isn't that bad! at least you don't have to wear this suit!'

or

"i know you cant tell, so i'll just let you know that i'm really horny right now."

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

"Well, hey there mister! What seems to be the problem? Would you like some of my margarita mix..?"

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Why so blue?

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

my other job is in a bear costume, i chase children around and take pics of them in naughty poses.
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

This would be funnier, and easier, if you couldnt see the dude's hands and black shoes.

Comment

"I dont normally talk to people over 13, but i'm in a dry patch and you'll do."

"according to megan's law, i'm required to tell you that i'm a registered sex offender"

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

'i can see your underwear'

Comment

"Ah, c'mon...losing your hair cant be THAT bad..."

"It happens to the best of us...even me."

*whispers* "I just saved 15&#37; by switching to GEICO..."

Comment

I find it hilarious that people are focusing more on the dude's lack of hair than they are on the guy in the goofy costume!

"yellow people cum buckets... wanna see?"

Comment

Working...
                              X