Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't think of anything clever to title this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't think of anything clever to title this...

So after almost a year, I find the life that I had before returning. I feel incredible right now. Most of you know Im still recovering from my past, and that takes alot of time. I havent had a single girlfriend or hookup in a year. I cut off everyone around me (and my x deleted all the girls phone numbers out of my phone) the ones I did know I was too afraid to talk to because I thought I had damaged the relationships I had left, and so I stopped talking to some of my best friends. Most of my guy friends I lost to drugs. I really only have one friend whos a guy who I can tell anything to. The type of things that have happened in my past are easier shared with a friend whos a girl. Anyways after coming back into reality, I realized I had no connections, nothing.

I was feeling low this past week, and I hate when Im feeling low, because I can tell their is a chemical change in my brain and there is nothing I can do about it, its plagued me for a long time through out my life, I just stop doing things for maybe a week, a month, or a couple days.

So anyways, I was feeling low, and nothing had been happening in my life, I wanted to change I wanted to feel good and go do things and talk to people, but when the dark cloud sets in, im stuck. I've always just waited it out.

Well, I couldn't handle waiting anymore. When I really feel low, I cant even remember what it feels like to experience happiness or anything llike that, those feelings cant even be remembered much less felt.

Lately, I've been doing all I can, I get up at 7 AM and go to the gym and then take care of some things, but by noon Im back to feeling low, and I end up playing call of duty all day.

Then Yesterday came, and I was digging through my dresser, when I found a hit of acid from like years ago, probably high school. Duh, I took it. But it was too old, and it didnt really work, I did feel a bit funny though. Thats when I decided to change the starter on my big ass turbo diesel truck, (which I havent worked on a car in like a year) I took the starter off the tranny and grabbed the new one and placed it on top of the drive axle. I couldn't see right, so I grabbed something to pull myself forward.

That something was the axle, and instead I turned it, and the starter went with it dropping like 3 or 4 feet onto my head, cracking it open. My head was throbbing.

Pain.

The feeling was overwhelming - real, true. The consequence of an action. Something I hadn't felt in almost a year. And six months ago the perfect excuse to go shoot up and fuck the pain away.

But this time I embraced the pain, and after bleeding alot, I cleaned it up, and managed to stop it from bleeding with some powder stuff.

But it was after that I realized things were different. I finished the starter, and washed my truck, wore my nice clothes, and I went out. Long story short, the hottest girl I have seen in the longest time up and gave me her phone number last night and it read "call me anytime."
    ]

make sure you sneak alittle kinky between the cheekys.

:Back In Business...

Comment

go get your little willy wet!!
      My Honda

Comment

maybe i should start doing hard drugs and crack my head open too. maybe that way i'll get a girl

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
          no pics no care
          thats going to be hard to take a picture of her the second time I see her. she already has a stalker x boyfriend who stands outside her window. she said she was afraid to go home alone. I didn't take advantage of that seeing as i didn't want to be easy, this girl could get any guy easily. Refusing her at first is key

wow i forgot people all have a facebook/myspace. thats alot easier lol. i hate facebook all of them its too wierd talking to people you know online. and everybody is who they are not in there pictures.

I met my best friend on aim 7 years ago. i talked to her for 2 years before i saw a pic of her. It turned out she lived right by me. I waited another year before I saw her. she is beautiful, a perfect catch. 2 years before I saw a picture of her I talked to her because I liked who she was. She knows if we got together and broke up we wouldnt be friends, I am like her brother, but she needs me, she hasn't let go of me for 7 years even when she was 17 and I didn't talk to her for months and posted her personal photobucket on HMT. Luckily she has the hottest younger sister, but I gotta wait on that one for a lil.

The girls you do see online aren't who they appear, looks or personality. it freaks me out meeting girls online now. I used to do it on myspace but they are always easy girls. I already met the one I needed too.

I think im going to have to get a facebook that way I can have an excuse to get this girls facebook. facebook is where its at now right? More people are on facebook right?

I dont want to rush it but i do want to get laid asap to get my confidence back so I can move on to bigger and better things like finishing one of the many modifications still needed to fit a damn holset under the hood of my bimmer.

I would be banging the finest piece of ass right now if I hadnt gone and gotten addicted to drugs. Oh yeah and I would have 30 grand more than I do now. I should have just bought a damn corvette. I mean really, I had the finest girl letting me put it in her ass and enough money to buy a corvette. I blew my money getting instant gratification When I already had it. I should have blown it on a car.

But thats all in the past, and it's ok because no its not it really sucks lol. I'm going to go buy some new shoes and fix the subwoofer in my truck.
          ]

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
            maybe i should start doing hard drugs and crack my head open too. maybe that way i'll get a girl
            hard drugs... hard drugs are the ones that are hard on your body. They are addictive, and most importantly you can overdose on them. Crack heroin pcp and crystal, are hard drugs, and will completely destroy your life.

If you can't OD on it and die, its not a hard drug. what does that
            leave us with? I think pot and acid pretty much.

starting doing hard drugs will only make you lose your girlfriend trust me I know. but apparently stopping doing them has the reverse affect.
            ]

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
              stopping doing them has the reverse affect.
              Now you're getting it.

life is good.

Comment

i just lol'd

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                X