watch.

http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?video...&start2=16&h=1

My ears just went to hell.

Comment

That's just cruel.

Comment

bhahahahahhahahaa
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

soo messed up.....

thats crazy how she can do everything backwards just fine and run normal. but when she slows down and moves forward everything just goes wrong.

kinda like when your car cant start. it struggles but once you got it you gotta rev it higher so it runs good. then when you let go of the gas it just dies.

Comment

that video makes me laugh every time i see it. i wonder how she is in bed?

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
              that video makes me laugh every time i see it. i wonder how she is in bed?
              she needs to have sex in reverse to function properly.

im going to bed now. if i dont wake up tomorrow morning, its because of what i just said.

Comment

rofl.

sounds like it would be one hell of a night!

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                X