SRT burnout Fail.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
    who ever was trying to burn out is a complete dumb a$$!!
    He was burning out... the other tire. Pegleg.

Comment

I still can't believe the force that clutch had. The intake tube is on the other side of the engine!

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
        Damn!!!!!! R.I.P. to the SRT4
        Actually it wasnt an srt4 it was just a basic plain econobox

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post

He killed the car off on purpose

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
            beautiful.. show this to sparkle
            I saw that shit it wasnt pretty everyone made fun onf him about it. He did it on purpose though which got me I dont know why though. It was more epic than that kid who did a burnout at the track and toasted his clutch. Or than that guy whos clutch went through the hood. It was more like a side shot lol sucks though. Youlll never catch me doin some dumb shit like that . Especially with a performance car.

Comment

i still like the vid of the yellow corvette owner trying to do a burnout with a burnt clutch

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE View Post
                I still can't believe the force that clutch had. The intake tube is on the other side of the engine!
                Why is it so hard to believe? Think about it....you have something spinning at thousands of revolutions per minute. If it breaks free, what is going to happen? It is still spinning at thousands of RPM...momentum / inertia I mean come on...its going to do damage. A clutch disc in an instance like this would be just like a circular saw blade.
                VIP Status.

Comment

thats a gangsta way to kill your car rip neon
                  FROM L.A. TO KILL TOWN BABY

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
                    Why is it so hard to believe? Think about it....you have something spinning at thousands of revolutions per minute. If it breaks free, what is going to happen? It is still spinning at thousands of RPM...momentum / inertia I mean come on...its going to do damage. A clutch disc in an instance like this would be just like a circular saw blade.
                    Sorry, should have worded it differently. I meant it to sound like I was in awe, kinda like 'I still can't believe I'm going on a date with (insert hot model here)' or 'I still can't believe I just bought an NSX.'

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE View Post
                      Sorry, should have worded it differently. I meant it to sound like I was in awe, kinda like 'I still can't believe I'm going on a date with (insert hot model here)' or 'I still can't believe I just bought an NSX.'
                      Ahhh, gotcha.
                      VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                        If my wagon ever through a clutch like that, I would probably SHIT a chicken.
                        HAHAHAHA

life is good.

Comment

I love this comment that was left near the bottom on ebaums LAWLZ

"Why do kids get off on making their little
                          rice burners sound like a weed eater? What
                          happened to the nice low-pitch rumble of a
                          mustang or a hemi?"

Reh-tard...

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                          X