need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need some help

Okay so the yesterday was on Craigslist and just surfing around and came across a guy selling brand spanking new Apex'i WS coilovers for a 98-04 accord for 200$, i was like woah this seems a little cheap so went down checked em out and i picked them up but now the question is how much are they worth, ive seen on ebay like 1400$ and stuff and i know that they are discontinued, any info on these item would really help, i just thought i can make a quick extra dollars aha

\

lovin every minute of it

I'd put em on Ebay for around what they're going for??

Comment

i'll give you $201 for them.
      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

For the CB? I didn't even know they existed...

For that price, I'd be careful. They could be blown, stolen, or completely wrong. If you want to take the risk, then a $1400 suspension for $200 is a hell of a deal... but $200 for something you can't use would be a waste. It's a gamble.

Also, if they're discontinued... blow one and the whole set is junk, unless you can somehow find a replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by hussoles View Post
          O...for a 98-04 accord
          Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          For the CB? I didn't even know they existed...
          reading pwns you!

OP - If you can buy them, turn them around quick and have no qualms about selling possibly bad merchandise, I say go for it. There's almost always a good reason when expensive merchandise goes for unbelievably cheap though.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
            reading pwns you!

OP - If you can buy them, turn them around quick and have no qualms about selling possibly bad merchandise, I say go for it. There's almost always a good reason when expensive merchandise goes for unbelievably cheap though.
            Gimme a break... I just woke up!

Comment

hahha damn. This reminds me of the everytime I go to wal mart I see people walking in the exit and you have to dodge them when you are going the right way in or out. I point to the exit sign and say reading pwns you bitches.

But yea man, I would pass on something discontinued for that cheap. Just not worth the trouble.

Comment

Working...
              X