No announcement yet.

Is it rice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I put an H22 in my car, can I badge it as a Prelude Si?

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
      If I put an H22 in my car, can I badge it as a Prelude Si?
      no plp would call you rice..........its like a friend told here along time ago, if i put a H22 in my cb7 would that make my car Type R no it wouldn't.......but hey Si, and Type R does not mean your has to have Vtec or A h22a.....theres a prelude Si thats doesnt have vtec.....the Si and type-R means Model more like sportyness to the model of the car.....Si is not a car to me its a stage....

Originally posted by deevergote
      .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
        if someone puts an Evo badge on a Lancer they should be shot.

your car isn't AWD. Your car isn't awesome. YOUR CAR IS A LANCER, NOT AN EVO.

they aren't even in the same category as far as im concerned. Evolution isn't a trim. it's a whole different car.
        /thread.
        Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF View Post
          I say that person thinks his mustang is a GTR turbocharged bottle fed with stage III racing Headers!!!! with dual intake throttle bodies with computer chipped steering wheel and shit that turbo logo gives it anti turbo lag c'mon everyone knows that one chessboxer has it(...jk.)....and the wing is there to make sure it wont fly and i bet he has dual fart cans cuz he wants to twin turbocharge it with a blower on top.............i dont think thats rice.....i think thats fucken G-A-YYY
          it sounded so weird... now that car did sound like a weed eater
          CB7_HULK SMASH!!!

Comment

Working...
          X