My 5 year search is over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 5 year search is over

Well after rigorous searching in 5 states for a clean, low priced 5 gen wagon, I came across my dream car. A 1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R. Its black with 135k miles on the clock and is fairly quick. I have been looking for one of these in awesome condition since I was 15 years old and NOW after 5 years, I found one in the condition I was looking for. Although its not perfect, its about as good as it gets. Has ice cold a/c and all the shit I ever wanted. I will probably drive this over the summer and then maybe move on to a 5th gen wagon, but we will see. I have always wanted to at least own one and start spanking some of the Hondas around town. And the one thing I love about it is as it has a really smooth power band and will pull hard all the way to 7000. However I will never love this car as much as my wagon. And I will be in ATL with the wagon on April 10th.

piiiiiiiiiiiiix
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Yes Pix! Now!

^^^^^
      Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

another pictar fail thread. c'mon people!
        RIP

Bought from : LosiRacer2, h22anow

Comment

How OG...a true old-school SE-R coupe...I like. Project Car Mag was building one last year I think it was? 'twas niiice.

So you're driving it meaw?

WE NEED PICS PLEASE

life is good.

Comment

I would have gladly provided pics but I cant take good pics when its dark as fuck outside hahaha. Ill have them up tomorrow

Comment

I had a black SE-R once

...in a dream...

life is good.

Comment

Stock photos...?

Im drawing a blank on 91 SE-Rs...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

DANG! That car looks to be a good platform in itself!

Just a quick google search came up with this.

From the sight http://www.se-r.net/about/sentra_se-...y95/index.html

There seems to be some info on the turbocharging procedures of this car. Cool stuff to read!
                  Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

here is a link to info and pics on the 91-94 sentra se rs
                    http://www.autoblog.com/2007/04/26/f...n-sentra-se-r/

I used to have a 93 sentra se it was a ok car good for milage but it was no se-r
                    needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

Congrats man

You didn't want that wagon anyway haha

Underground.Society
                      Originally posted by Deevergote
                      If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

Yea if you actually find one in great condition then you REALLY have something on your hands. Im going to order a cover and rent a storage unit when im not driving it to keep it out of the weather. After dreaming about it all night, I dont think im going to get rid of it.

Comment

im sorry but those cars are garbage
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

^^^

Didnt JaKFrostwhite have one? Someone in the NY/NJ area had one as a DD.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                              im sorry but those cars are garbage

Comment

Working...
                              X