Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This makes me LOL ... look before its gone (craigslist)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This makes me LOL ... look before its gone (craigslist)

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/1581128681.html

i feel sorry if someone believes him .... a hypercharger on a bike gains only 7-10 hp max it is basicly a cold air intake for a bike lol

In case the listing goes down...
    Hypercharged Honda Civic Hatch- 90 - $1700 (Springfield, Tn)
    Date: 2010-02-01, 2:07PM CST
    Reply to: sale-mzvuw-1581128681@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a 1990 Honda Civic Hatchback with aftermarket Hypercharger for sale. It is FAST. I don't take it out much, just about 25 miles every month. It's red, manual (4 speed). Cosmetically, it has one dent about the size of a time in the hood, for the HyperCharger to fit in, the hood was cut, and the hypercharger sticks out (you can see in the pics) Looks like a dragster, but it's not ugly. They did a good job putting it in, it looks good! The Hypercharger has added a lot of horsepower and it will take you down the road pretty quick. It shifts great, and the clutch feels great. Has stock wheels, new tires. The motor isn't very pretty due to dirt, it could use a good cleaning, but runs fine.I just replaced the air filter in the Hypercharger, it is a K & N. There was an aftermarket RPM guage added on the dash. (I believe it has a header) As for the inside of the car, it is about a 7 out of a 10. The seats have covers on them due to a few rips in the original seats. The back seat is in perfect condition and the carpet and head liner are in good shape. In the back is a fold up cover up behind the seats. I just put in newer tail lights. It has a Mirror Tent, professionally done. New CD Player and speakers, sounds great. The paint on the roof is faded a bit. The car runs great, the motor in the car is a newer rebuild, no pings, no rattling, no ticks.

I have had this car listed on Craigslist in the past, and was open for trades, I have turned down a lot of trade offers, because I need cash to fix my truck. I just want to sell this car fast. The HyperCharger is a one of a kind. It is due for plugs and an oil change, and maybe an O2 sensor. If we work out a deal, I will take the price of an O2 sensor off the price of the car. It starts every time, and shifts great. All lights work, heat, defrost, wipers, etc. The car is for SALE ONLY. No trades PLEASE. The HyperCharger gives it a lot of horsepower, AND it still gets great gas mileage.The car has never over heated and the cooling system was flushed about six months ago and the battery was replaced at the same time. Cash Money talks, I am asking $1,700 OBO. I am looking for a quick sell so please call or text anytime before 9:00pm. 1 615 389 4158 if I don't answer, PLEASE leave a message, I will get back to you at my earliest convenience, please make sure you mention you are calling about the car. Thanks :-)

Comment

ummm...

wow. can you say RICER??!
      this made me LOL LOL LOL

You see models at every car show.
      But have you ever seen a model that actually takes the car she built to a show?

Comment

i want a hypercharger

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

nice!! not a bad idea for ram air....

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

thanks custom for the copy paste lol

Comment

Lmao!!!
              A.K.A BLACKCB7 ON FLACCORDS.COM

Comment

1. Black stripe on hood has no idea where it's going. It looks to be on the left side of the front emblem.
                2. Mirror TENT.
                3. It may or may not, have a header.
                4. "RPM gauge". 'Nuff said.
                5. The exclamations "dirty" and "rebuilt engine" should never be together in the same ad.

$1700!?

Now I admit I was a pretty bad ricer back in the day, when I got my first car, in 2002. Painted the wiper arms to match. Had chrome 17's, a homemade intake, and fart trumpet. I thought I had seen it all...

...Guess not. This didn't even really make me LOL. Instead, a part of me has died inside.

life is good.

Comment

yeah , the hyper charger must work wonders . . .

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
                  - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

Wow I can't believe people really do this kind of stuff lmao.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
                    My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

Originally posted by law Grandeur View Post
                      i Want A Hypercharger
                      Me Too!!
                      GangGreenGang 330kmiles Strong

Comment

mmm thats hawt. i want 3 of them.
                        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

It has to be a joke.

Comment

Fuck the BS....I am getting 4 Hyperchargers. One for each cyl. Then adding 4 exhaust pipes, a front lip from a JDM Pinto, a wing from a boeing 747 to help with downforce, custom fit windows from a russian submarine, 20 inch rims in the front to help grab all the asphalt I will tearing up and some ford festiva rims in the back. My shit is going to SMOKE ALL OTHER CB's .....LOL
                            91 LX Under Construction. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post2017900

Comment

Did anyone realize that its carb'd, So it would actually help.
                              I wouldn't say that the gains would be huge, but definitely noticeable.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
                              X