Non-OG OG members??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non-OG OG members??

Sorry if the title is confusing. I was looking at a thread I had made a few days ago and a member replied to it, and the thought crossed my mind about an OG member replying to a thread of mine, only to realize that I have actually been on the forum a month or two longer than he has. I'm coming up on being on here for three years this May, but in no way consider myself an OG member. So I guess what the point of this thread, if there really is one, is does anyone else do this too, think of members that have been around just as along of you as OG-ish, but not yourself.
    Originally posted by 92dm
    I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
    VOUCHES
    Bought from: cb95spd

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

n00bs

Comment

Wowzzers.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I kinda get it.
          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

I still feel like a noob.

I've been a member of a diecast collectors forum since early 2000. I feel like a noob there because I rarely have anything to say anymore, nobody really realizes I've been on there for as long as I have, and haven't started more than 1 thread in the last 3 years. In fact, I'd say about 5-6 guys I used to talk to on there have since passed away.

Comment

I do...My old username was slammedaccord. I joined originally in 2003 under that name. A lot of you guys have been here for only three or four years, but are true OG's.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post

I've been a member of a diecast collectors forum since early 2000. I feel like a noob there because I rarely have anything to say anymore, nobody really realizes I've been on there for as long as I have, and haven't started more than 1 thread in the last 3 years. In fact, I'd say about 5-6 guys I used to talk to on there have since passed away.
                That's how it is with me at AutomotiveForums and pixel car sites.

Comment

i'm not sure where you draw the line on what's OG or not, but i've been moding my accord long before cb7tuner existed. later.
                  Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I guess the best example from this thread would be Josh, to me he more like an OG member than a member that joined around the time I did, even though I've been here seven months more than he has. Sorry if all of this is just rambling to you guys, its just something that crosses my mind every once in a while.
                    Originally posted by 92dm
                    I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                    VOUCHES
                    Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

get on here more often then, boss.

I dont think there are too many people that can out OG Josh...other then the real OG's on here. TypeG isn't included in that, hes been modding his accord over half of my life. haha

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post

how do you know when some1 dies on a forum

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                          how do you know when some1 dies on a forum
                          Literally or un-literally?

I'm an 2003 Member and considered "OG"
                          However in all honesty I consider anyone over 5 years CB7Tuner membership to be OG

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

i been in this bitch not saying much for a minute. haha...

this is my second sn also... forgot the password for the other still active sn lol

"Tucking tires and wires."
                            The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                            X