US Autosport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Autosport?

Has anybody heard of this company? For the wheels I want they are only 250 with free shipping. Any one order from them?
    http://stores.channeladvisor.com/usa...itemid=2337585

never

Comment

Yeah. Found this site through google shopping when I was looking for bumper lights. They seem to have good deals, well especially the clearance stuff.

life is good.

Comment

so $250 per wheel is a deal? Unless I'm not reading that page correctly and need to get more
        coffee.
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
          so $250 per wheel is a deal? Unless I'm not reading that page correctly and need to get more
          coffee.
          BRAND NEW! IN BOX! WHOLESALE PRICE! BEST DEAL! YOU ARE BIDDING ON A SET OF BRAND NEW WHEELS THAT ARE MADE FROM THE HIGHEST QUALITY ALUMINUM ALLOY! THIS PRICE IS FOR (4) RIMS: 15X8 INCH RIMS 4x100 and 4x114.3 0 OFFSET . THIS IS THE EVERYDAY LOW PRICE. WE SELL OUR WHEELS AT WHOLESALE PRICE OR BELOW! THESE RIMS WILL FIT THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES: ACURA BMW CHEVROLET DASTAN DODGE/PLYMOUTH EAGLE FORD GEO HONDA HYUNDAI INFINITI HYUNDAI KIA MAZDA MITSUBISHI NISSAN OLDSMOBILE PONTIAC SUBARU TOYOTA SATURN SCION IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT THE FITMENT OF THESE WHEELS, PLEASE CONTACT OUR TOLL FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT LINE AT (888) 672-9144.

You might need less coffee lol

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTuner12010 View Post
            BRAND NEW! IN BOX! WHOLESALE PRICE! BEST DEAL! YOU ARE BIDDING ON A SET OF BRAND NEW WHEELS THAT ARE MADE FROM THE HIGHEST QUALITY ALUMINUM ALLOY! THIS PRICE IS FOR (4) RIMS: 15X8 INCH RIMS 4x100 and 4x114.3 0 OFFSET . THIS IS THE EVERYDAY LOW PRICE. WE SELL OUR WHEELS AT WHOLESALE PRICE OR BELOW! THESE RIMS WILL FIT THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES: ACURA BMW CHEVROLET DASTAN DODGE/PLYMOUTH EAGLE FORD GEO HONDA HYUNDAI INFINITI HYUNDAI KIA MAZDA MITSUBISHI NISSAN OLDSMOBILE PONTIAC SUBARU TOYOTA SATURN SCION IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT THE FITMENT OF THESE WHEELS, PLEASE CONTACT OUR TOLL FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT LINE AT (888) 672-9144.

You might need less coffee lol
            lol my dumb ass didn't even read the description, just saw the qty I need more coffee and need to log off and get some damn work done. That's a great deal tho
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

They're not exactly good wheels... but if that company is legit, and you can get them brand new, shipped, for that price... it's a good deal!

I've never heard of the company either. A lot of their links (like the Contact Us, and About Us links) are broken. Their Facebook has been deleted, or never existed. Their MySpace says they're in San Bernadino, CA. Their PST office hours support that.

Comment

Working...
              X