Saw a black lambo today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a black lambo today

Fuck, a lambo is my dream car and today is the first time i have ever seen one in person. It was parked just outside of Rupp Arena and it was a black Countach. The thing was bad, i stopped traffic for a few seconds looking at it, someday it will be mine, someday!
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Its nice to have if your rich even then I wouldnt want it people stealing shit and stealing off it to import it to another country. Although I would love to have just to bad chicks thats it and roll up to a college or near a highschool to have everyone watch beware its a police magnet too. Fuck the pigs long hail CB&TUNER

Comment

Yeah... There's a red one running here and also a 360 Modena Spyder (yellow)... I'm thinkin "Where can you go top speed on this island where the speed limit is 55?".... Badass cars, though...

L8z-
      Jay
      "Don't meddle with things you don't understand..."

1990 Accord LX- Maroon w/Raspberry pearl. Daily driven: NOT a stay-at-home-bitch RIP 8/9/2006

Another Gen4 CB7 ryde in the works...

Ryde Syndicate... "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense..."

Comment

i saw a ferrari f 40 the other day at the lexus dealership....this *** was trying to sell it for a million bux. meticulous condition though...1992, maybe 1,xxx miles

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

yeah, some here has a red modena spider and its the shit too, its just that lambos are my dream car, any one would do but especially a diablo. And yeah i know they are police magnets, but if ive got enough money to get one, ill have enough money to cover a lawyer and perhaps a bribe here and there. It would just be nice to have, i see them as the most beautiful form of art, as far as cars go anyways.
          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Working...
          X