Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my new RSR EX Mag Catback Exhaust!!! Pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still enjoyin mine. one of the best investments ive done to my cb congrats on your purchase, this will no doubt keep rewarding u everytime u drive your car. i have the rare matte black powdercoated one.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

should i be concerned about that pop after I let off in my RSR vid? Or is that normal for the engine to do that?

member's ride thread
      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
      91 Accord SE 176k
      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

wow it made a big difference. really REALLY nice

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
          should i be concerned about that pop after I let off in my RSR vid? Or is that normal for the engine to do that?
          No. Not a big deal.
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
            still enjoyin mine. one of the best investments ive done to my cb congrats on your purchase, this will no doubt keep rewarding u everytime u drive your car. i have the rare matte black powdercoated one.
            indeed u do!

guess that means at one point i had 2 rsr exmags.. one black and one polished. Still got the polished one, and still loving it
            -:¦:-
            Originally posted by wed3k
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

He only has one left! Mine is being shipped out tomorrow

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Managed to put the Progress Sway Bar on today since I got off work a couple hours early. All I have to say is DAMN! this ARB makes my car handle on rails! here's some pics of the install from yesterday, more side and profile shots and how much more clearance the Progress gives compared to my ST ARB:

Progress ARB Fitment...all I had to do was drill 4 holes and it fits flawlessly doesn't hit any part of the RSR exhaust!

^^^no more rubbing!

member's ride thread
                91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Looks good man are they just that quite or does it need to brake in some?
                  Freedom Is Not Free
                  U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
                    Looks good man are they just that quite or does it need to brake in some?
                    It will get slightly louder after a few hundred miles, but not a lot, and yes, they are that quiet.
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

seems like the tip is roughly the same diameter as an s2k muffler. dude, as i said before..very nice

no
                      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                      $30 HID kits here Thread
                      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                        seems like the tip is roughly the same diameter as an s2k muffler. dude, as i said before..very nice
                        yeah, the tip and the muffler in my opinion are the nicest components of the system. I think the tip measures; 100mm good size for the bumper cutout, not too big yet not too small either

member's ride thread
                        91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Thanks to you I got one as well! Just received it this morning and finished installing it!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by Shinobi View Post
                            Thanks to you I got one as well! Just received it this morning and finished installing it!
                            wow, how many did he have? I just txted the guy saying how much business I gave him by posting this exhaust install on here lol

member's ride thread
                            91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                              wow, how many did he have? I just txted the guy saying how much business I gave him by posting this exhaust install on here lol
                              You should have got a discount, lol. Sounds good dude!
                              My FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/hellaflush3d

My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                                It will get slightly louder after a few hundred miles, but not a lot, and yes, they are that quiet.
                                lol, which means it sounds nicer
                                -:¦:-
                                Originally posted by wed3k
                                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                                X