Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my new RSR EX Mag Catback Exhaust!!! Pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found the black canister setup. Pricey here, ouch.
    http://www.raceinspired.com/showprod...cord-1990-1993

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
      Actually, they aren't listed on RS*R's site anymore, and apparently they are going out of business.

Fujitsubo became the next great trend or something.
      I c, guess some distributors may have them in stock still as a member in socal bought one about a year ago--non black cannister.

http://www.optionsauto.com/products.asp?dept=2246

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
        I c, guess some distributors may have them in stock still as a member in socal bought one about a year ago--non black cannister.

http://www.optionsauto.com/products.asp?dept=2246
        I got mine from them way back in the day, but just because they weren't going out a year ago doesn't mean they aren't now. Whether the whole company is going I don't know, but this will at least be the 2nd time they aren't in the US anymore.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

just because the company is in the hole doesnt mean their products just disappear off distributor shelves.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
            just because the company is in the hole doesnt mean their products just disappear off distributor shelves.
            No, but it does mean that there are no more to take their place when the supply is gone either. It isn't like RS*R had infinite supplies running around.

When they left the first time, I was on the fence about getting one, and I literally decided I better buy it within 3 days to a week of them announcing they were leaving. I called every RS*R dealer I could find, and the only one that even had one left was Options Auto Salon, so I bought it.

I am sure there is some stock around, but you have to figure that the Accord wasn't their biggest seller, and who knows how long ago they stopped producing them. If the company is just leaving the US, then maybe they will come back when the exchange rate is better, but if the whole company is going under, then when it is gone, it is gone.
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

nice buy!

Comment

No, but it does mean that there are no more to take their place when the supply is gone either. It isn't like RS*R had infinite supplies running around.

When they left the first time, I was on the fence about getting one, and I literally decided I better buy it within 3 days to a week of them announcing they were leaving. I called every RS*R dealer I could find, and the only one that even had one left was Options Auto Salon, so I bought it.

I am sure there is some stock around, but you have to figure that the Accord wasn't their biggest seller, and who knows how long ago they stopped producing them. If the company is just leaving the US, then maybe they will come back when the exchange rate is better, but if the whole company is going under, then when it is gone, it is gone.
                i c, it's ok. If they run out of 90-93 exmags we can use the 94-97, just got to cut off 1' of piping. Some guys in socal are running greddy sp2 from 94-97 this way. :]

Comment

very nice find sir!

no
                  Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post

I'm hoping I will, I should. RSR, judging by the initial impressions of the quality of materials/craftsmanship shouldn't disappoint. I have a Greddy/Magnaflow right now which sounds badass, but I just wanted something different.
                    RS*R has made stuff for our cars since the 90's.

It is only slightly louder than stock.

THE best catback for CB7's, hands down, no questions, without fail.
                    yup. mines very quit. but when you gun it, it growls !

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Hey Gus do you have the black canister catback or the polished one?

life is good.

Comment

polish

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                          polish
                          OoOoh. yeah i want.

life is good.

Comment

i love the rsr sound, it's a deep tone when you get on it. My WS1 had no sound at all, it did save me from a ticket though.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I just wish it was 2.5", 2.25" won't support my future 250 crank hp motor.
                              My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Originally posted by 19dabeast85 View Post
                                I just wish it was 2.5", 2.25" won't support my future 250 crank hp motor.
                                Have an e-cut out welded into it and you get the best of both worlds!
                                There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X