I need this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need this

A lady pulled out in front of me the other day and I was wondering if Bisi would love to send me another one. I only got to rep it for 5 days before my car was totaled.

Help?!

Comment

If Bisi doesn't get to you, I have one sitting around. I still kinda want it, but if he doesn't get back to you, I'll give you mine.

Comment

Yea its going to be a while before my wagon gets fixed up so ill wait on him to get back with me. I appreciate the offer though mang!!!!

Comment

pictures of the damage done or was that it?
          www.stl-imports.com

Referral: crx08

support the import community

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=152483&page=2

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
              Yea its going to be a while before my wagon gets fixed up so ill wait on him to get back with me. I appreciate the offer though mang!!!!
              Yea, thats what I figured... If he doesn't get back to you, let me know. Its just sitting on my toolbox right now. I'd rather give it to someone that would actually use it, lol..

Comment

Hahaha idk man I would keep it. Its a collectors item because you never know when the big man decides to not give them out anymore and they become uber rare.

I also found out from a bitching member on here that he closed the shop down for 2 weeks. I was beginning to wonder why either him or Robert hasnt replied to this yet. But THATS OK BECAUSE IM NOT A BIG HURRY TO GET IT haha.

Comment

I have 3 in total, 2 of which I'm not using, just let me know if you want one.
                  My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

i got some spare ones too i'd be glad to send you for free if everyone else backs out on you. just pm me!
                    For all your Powder Coating Needs and More!
                    www.getcolorcoated.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                      Hahaha idk man I would keep it. Its a collectors item because you never know when the big man decides to not give them out anymore and they become uber rare.

I also found out from a bitching member on here that he closed the shop down for 2 weeks. I was beginning to wonder why either him or Robert hasnt replied to this yet. But THATS OK BECAUSE IM NOT A BIG HURRY TO GET IT haha.
                      Yeah, hes like in Europe or something.
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter
                      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by 19dabeast85 View Post
                        I have 3 in total, 2 of which I'm not using, just let me know if you want one.
                        Yea man you are closer to me so I might end up riding that way to pick one up. I appreciate it.

Comment

It's too bad the one on yours got partially destroyed. It'd be interesting if the the front plate had gotten compeletly buttseckz'd, but the plate frame was untouched.

GL finding one d00d

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                          X